Chapter 1- A New Sister

Bella pov
One week.
It has been one week since he left me in the forest.
I have done nothing but sit and wonder, why

Why did they not say goodbye?

Why would they leave me here unprotected?

And most importantly of all

Why did he not love me anymore?
-----------------------------------------------
After what seemed like a lifetime of running through the questions in my head, my phone went off.

It was my mom, she is the only person I want to talk to.

"Hi mom"

"Hey Bells! How are you?"

"Fine." Of corse I lied I couldn't tell her I'm upset that my vampire boyfriend and his family moved away.

"That's great, Bella I have some news..."

"What happened!?"

"Nothing sweet heart were all fine"

"That's great...... Wait who all?"

"Well that's what I called to talk to you about. You see ever since I married Phil we've talked about starting a family. And we've decided to adopt another child."

"Great mom! A new baby"

"Well not exactly, you see teenagers rarely get adopted so we decided to adopt one. O you will love her, she is about 2 years younger than you. Her name is Kora, she has brown hair and milk chocolate brown eyes."

"She sounds great....when can I meet her?" Not that I'd want to meet the girl my mom is replacing me with. I thought

"Well you see Phil just got a great opportunity out of the country and we were wondering. If Kora could come stay with you for a while?"

"How long is a while?"

"Only a couple of months..."

You will have to ask Charlie." I said hoping he would say no.
Please let him say no

This was the last thing I needed at this time.......

So this is my first story on wattpad so if you have any advice tell me!! I would like to point out that I do not own any of the original characters, only the ones I make up. Thanks for reading!!

By the way I might be a little slow on updates. 😕 sorry