Chapter 3- A New World

Kora pov
Forks was not like I expected. It was small, dark and all over gloomy.
The school looked like any other school I had been to. Although this time I knew I would be here for a while.

I walked into the school and Bella pointed out the administrative office so I could get my schedule.
Okay so I had

Math

P.E

Biology

English

Lunch

Social Studies

Then Choir

Great that meant I had 2 classes with Bella.

I went to find my locker when this kid came up to me.

"Hey I'm Noah, your new her right. He said
Ya. I'm Kora, I just moved from Phoenix." I said trying not mention Bella

"Hey that girl Bella Swan is from Phoenix, do you know her?" He said

I was hoping that was not brought up. I thought
"I am her step sister actually." I said regretting it.

"Cool."
That was all he said, at that point I knew I would have at least one friend at this place.
-------------------------------------------------
In P.E Bella look like a fish on land, me on the other hand was showing what I had.

We were playing soccer, one of my favorite sports besides football.

We were playing a game where we would try and take the ball away from someone. There was an odd number of girls to boys so I was with this really big guy. He looked like he was feeling good about how this was going to turn out, but his face changed when the teacher blew the whistle.
I had the ball in 2 seconds flat and he looked like he did not know what happened. He tried to catch me, but I was really fast.
I spent the rest of the class just playing with him, letting him think he had a chance.

In the locker room after a girl walked up to me.

"Your great kid, I'm Maya caption of the soccer team and I wanted to let you know we're holding tryouts next week if your interested."

"Thanks I'll see if I can make it."That's what I said but on the inside I could not wait.
------------------------------------------------------

The rest of my classes went by fast, before I knew it the last bell rang. I meet Bella outside by her car and we left.
When we got home Bella went straight to her room. I decided to ask Charlie if I could go for a run to see the town.
"Don't go too far and try not to get lost." He said

As I left I felt as if someone was watching me.

I just shook it off and left down the road to discover this strange small town.

Tell me what you think will happen next. Who was watching her? Will a certain vampire find her instead of Bella? Who is hiding secrets? And who will discover what those secrets are?

Thanks to everyone who is reading this. I am going to have a friend help me edit so it will be better. Sorry for any grammatical errors.