Chapter 11

"Baby, wake up..."

Ryujin woke up when she felt a hand wiping her tears. She saw a familiar pair of cat-like eyes looking at her worriedly. She immediately pull her to hug her when she realized all of it was just a dream. A painful dream.

"What's wrong?"

Ryujin sniffled thinking that the dream had been so realistic that her heart still ached. Yeji was very worried seeing her wife crying in her sleep the latter rarely cries.

"I...I had a dream of you and me."

Yeji hugged her wife tighter hoping to calm her down. It was like calming down their daughter, Yuna, when she was having a nightmare.

"Hmm...tell me about it."

Ryujin starts to calm down as she burries her face on Yeji neck. She replied sadly,

"You married Lia."

Yeji almost laughed if Ryujin wasn't being serious. She cupped her wife's adorable cheeks then looked at her in the eye.

"Listen here, dummy. You're the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with. You're the one I want to marry and no one can change that."

Ryujin lips quivered as tears welled up in her eyes. She's very emotional tonight all because of a dream that felt so real.

"But...what if you fall out of love? what if you'll fall for Lia?"

Yeji cuts her off by kissing her on the lips passionately. She can't resist how her wife looks so adorable right now. She showers her wife's face with kisses as she says,

"Babe, Lia is married to Chaeryeong and she's not you. Also...we're married. I'm your wife.

Ryujin calmed down when she realized that when Chaeryeong confessed to Lia back in their teenage years, Lia felt the same. Since then the two had been inseparable. Chaewon and Minju, on the other hand, got married before Ryujin could propose to Yeji.

Ryujin felt at ease when she remembered she's married to her first love for years and that their dream of having their own family came true.

"Oh...well then...remind me again not to watch those sappy romantic movies with you before we go to sleep."

Yeji giggled as she closed her eyes. Ryujin leaned closer to kiss her, making sure that she's not dreaming. Yeji sighed contentedly as she muttered sleepily,

"But babe... 'the vow' is a great movie. They ended up marrying each other and fell in love all over again despite the girl not regaining her memories with the guy."

Ryujin pouted as she ran her fingers through Yeji hair while massaging her scalp. Ryujin replied grumpily,

"Still...I had a bad dream because of it."

Yeji chuckled as she snuggled closer to Ryujin.

"Alright. We'll watch a different genre next time. For now, let's go back to sleep before our girls wake up."

Ryujin kissed her wife's forehead then closed her eyes.

"Yeddeong..."

"hmm?"

"You know that I love you, right? I always will."

"Of course. You always make me fall for you deeper each day and I'm glad to be loved by the one and only Shin Ryujin."

"I love you, Yeddeong."

"I love you too, Ryuddaeng."

The end