Chapter 3 - Baking

Fuutarou: "I'm Uesugi Fuutarou, and I'm going to be your tutor starting today. I hope we can all have fun studying..."

"I'm Y/-"I was gonna introduced myself to the whole apartment however Yotsuba came running. "Here! Here! I'm here!" Yotsuba screamed.

Fuutarou: "Um... Yotsuba, was it? The one who got a zero?"

'Huh?! She got a zero? She has so much energy. Why doesn't she use all her energy to study and at least get a passing grade?'

"Could you try furrowing your eyebrows?" Fuutarou asked. "L-Like this?" She then furrowed her eyebrows.

'So this is how they would look if they were angry. I don't know why but I want to see all of them, especially Nino like this.'

"And why are you here?" Fuutarou asked Yotsuba. "For your lessons, obviously." Responded Yotsuba.

Fuutarou: "Yotsuba. Can I hug you."

"Let's get the others to start todays lessons. Yotsuba can you lead us to where your sister's are?" I asked.

"Yes, let's do that first!" Screamed Yotsauba. "Our rooms, from the front, are... Itsuki, me, and then Miku, Nino and Ichika."

Fuutarou: "I have tot start by gathering the five of you?"

Yotsuba: "Itsuki is quite studious. She'll help us, unless you really upset her."

"I will help you, so don't worry Fuutarou." I said as we knocked Itsuki's door.

Itsuki: "No way. Why you? You're in my class. Is there not even one proper tutor in this town?"

Fuutarou: "Come on, you said you wanted me to help you study yesterday."

Itsuki: "It was a lapse in judgment, and what are you doing here Y/n-kun?"

Y/n: "Fuutarou is the friend I saw in the building, also if you want I can help you study if you don't want him tutoring you."

"Thanks for the offer Y/n-kun, but how would I know if you are capable of tutoring me?" Asked Itsuki.

"Well, in the last test I took I got a 100% and sometimes I'm a fast learner."

"Getting a 100% is amazing and you where really nice to me earlier, so I think I will accept your offer but if I don't learn much you won't be teaching me anymore."

"I will not disappoint you Itsuki. I will come back in 20 minutes so try to finish the work you got form school."

"Will do, see you in 20 minutes Y/n-kun."

Then Itsuki closed her door. "You only need help with Itsuki right? I'll teach her and you teach the rest of them."

"Thanks Y/n." Fuutarou told me. "I will be downstairs for awhile, go get the other girls." I said to Fuutarou.

I went downstairs, as I was about to sit in the couch I smelled some cookies. The smell was familiar so I went to the kitchen to see who was making them.

"May I help you make the cookies?" Nino got scared and jump a little before turning around to face me. "I don't need your help, you probably don't even know have to make cookies."

"You probably make them better than me Nakano but I do know how to make cookies."

"Well if you're that confident help me make some." She then showed me a picture of some cookies she wanted me to make, some where bear shaped another where heart shaped and two more with different shapes.

"I'll help you then. Oh, I can also make different sweets. Want me to make some?"

"What can you make?" Nino asked. "Well, I can make popcorn, macaroons and other stuff."