The reason to be together pt2 (Lemon) rewrite (alittle)

Back at the ballroom Jaune arrive just in time to see the other on the dance floor enjoying them self. Jaune quietly snuck behind Pyrrha scaring her in the process.

Pyrrha: eep huh Jaune don't do that!

Giblet: Heh sorry Pyrrha but I couldn't resist. So about that dance I owe you.

Pyrrha: actually I have something better in mind.

Suddenly she grabbed his hand ran out the door before telling Nora that they are going to have some alone time in their dorm in which Nora gave a smile and told Ren that they should be on the dance floor as well. The moment they've reach the door Pyrrha pushed Jaune in the room, locked the door and turned it face Jaune with a sadistic smile on her face.

Giblet: Um Pyrrha what are you doing?

She then pushed him against her bed and Kissed him deeply letting her tongue run wild in his mouth. She then broke the kiss leaving a string of their mix saliva in the middle.

Pyrrha: Jaune I want to tell you something.

Giblet: *blushed* y-yeah sure go ahead?

Pyrrha: The other girls and I had made an agreement.

Giblet: And that would be?

Pyrrha: For some time the other girls except Nora have been in love with you for a while so we made an agreement to share with you.

Giblet: Ok I'm fine with that Pyrrha but why are we doing this?

Pyrrha: Because I want you to be my first Jaune I want you have sex with me!

(A/n: lemon scene coming in hot.)

Jaune looked deeply inter Pyrrha's beautiful green eyes and soon the kissed again but this time their tongues intertwine more aggressively as both exploring each other's mouth. Both were lost in the moment as they both slowly removed each other's clothing. The broke off the having a bridge of saliva In between. Jaune was now having a nose bleed now looking at Pyrrha's beautiful body.

Pyrrha then took off her panties revealing her beautiful wet pussy for Jaune to see

Pyrrha then took off her panties revealing her beautiful wet pussy for Jaune to see. She then gestures him to come closer as he nodded in agreement. Now his face is now close to her wet pussy as he then started to gently licker her up to her clitoris wheres she's most sensitive. He moaned louder and louder letter her hot breath out while also looking at Jaune who is eating her out.

Pyrrha: you're ah so... good.

Giblet: mmmmmh.

Pyrrha: I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Aaaaahhh!❤️

Pyrrha then squirted all over his face as she moan from the immense pleasure.

Pyrrha: Wow...

Jaune then moved up to Pyrrha's eye level now ready for the main event.

Giblet: Are ready Pyrrha?

Pyrrha: Please take me.

Jaune penis was now pressed against Pyrrha's pussy as he slowly inch by inch entered inside her. She winced in pain but Jaune then kissed her when he made one final thrust into her. She screamed in Jaune's mouth but she soon stop now happy she's now one with her lover.

Giblet: Pyrrha are you ok?

Pyrrha: mmhmm please be gentle.

Giblet: I will.

He then thrust in and out slowly as both him and Pyrrha grunted in pleasure. Jaune was also happy as well now feeling her wet, hot, tight pussy wrapped around his cock as he goes in and out. They went on like this for almost an hour until both were at their limit.

Pyrrha: Jaune I'm gonna... I'm gonna.

Giblet: Me too. You want me to pull out?

Pyrrha: No I want it all. I want you child... please!

Giblet: As you wish my love.

He then picked up the pace as she moan even louder until he grabbed Jaune's head and pulled him into another his. With one final thrust he released his seed into Pyrrha's moist womb.

Pyrrha could feel Jaune's hot semen flowing in her baby room even Jaune could feel Pyrrha's insides squeezing every single drop he has left

Pyrrha could feel Jaune's hot semen flowing in her baby room even Jaune could feel Pyrrha's insides squeezing every single drop he has left. Once more they looked at each other with lustful eyes as they kissed once more. Soon they drifted off to sleep with Pyrrha then on top of Jaune with his crotch still inside her.

(A/n: lemon scene is over.

Zarbon: Awe but I won't more. *moans*

Cell: Zarbon get out of here!)

To be continued

I decided to rewrite this cause why not also I know you like it. Stop lying.

 Stop lying