Mystic Falls

N/O Pov:

* On Friday *

"Good morning, students! Remember that tomorrow is Saturday, and today is the last day to sign up for volunteer hours for helping set up the carnival. Also, according to the coaches, this is a requirement for all athletes. With that, Mystic High, have a wonderful remainder of your day." The principal say over the announcement.

"Why, does cheerleading have to be considered a sport"  Maya scoff walking off to class with Emilia .

Maya, and Emilia walk into chemistry, taking a seat behind Ethan and Brittany. Andi knocks on the door. "Hey Mr. Donavon"  She says as the teacher faces Andi . "Andi hey, yes please take a seat" He says pointing to a empty table next to Maya and Emilia. Walking over to the seat, she's light trips accidentally touching Emilia hand.

Andrea Agosti was Andi's real name, and she was a new student from Mexico. A few months ago, She moved to Mystic Falls. Andi is very calm and collected while also being bold.

Andi promptly takes a seat across from Emilia after making eye contact with her. Emilia casts a glance over her shoulder, and seeing Andi examining her from every angle. Emilia smiles and shifts her gaze to the teacher, while chewing on the tip of her pen.

As they walk to the next lesson, Ethan says something to Brittany. His stomach begins to growl like a paid actor when he says, "I'm starving." "I believe Santana packed me a lunch today; would you like half?" Brittany digs into her bag and pulls out a very beefy sandwich. "Yes Please," Ethan says, thanking Brittany as he nearly swallows his half.

*Saturday*

Around 2 p.m., all of the athletes and volunteers arrive. The operator instructs everyone to form groups of two or more. Maya smiles as she looks Josie in the eyes. "Sorry, Emilia, but you're on your own." Maya yells, "I love you," her voice fading as she sprints towards Josie.

Emilia immediately notices a mystified Andi. Emilia approaches the lone Andi and says, "Hey stranger. Getting some volunteer hours?" She expresses herself in a dubious manner. "No, I joined the flag football squad," Andi explains, "so I'm kind of forced here." Andi says as she pulls a joint from her pocket. Emilia was taken aback. "Woah, just in public like that?" she exclaimed. "Do you know somewhere more private?" Andi says Flirting, "I'm the new kid." Andi jokes. Emilia grins and says, "Actually, I do." Emilia takes the lead.

After that, Ethan and Brittany go for a walk. "I'm assuming you're teaming with Santana?" Ethan's sigh. "Sorry, bud," Brittany says as she walks up to kiss her girlfriend. Ethan thinks to himself, "This is fantastic." When he sees Mg working with Lizzie. After also being replaced by Lizzie, Caleb walks over to join Raf and Landon's group. Ethan intervenes and stops him. "Wanna be partners?" Ethan smiles brightly. Caleb raises one eyebrow and adds, "Yea sure man."

Except for Emilia and Andi, everyone gets their tasks. Emilia and Andi were getting fried . "You don't think we should get back?" Andi say not wanting to get in trouble. "No, as long as we showed our faces, they won't even notice or care" Emilia say assuring Andi. Andi leans back on the tree and take the joint being passed.

"All right, everyone, everything appears to be in order. The Operator tells the two schools, "Go home and clean up, then come back and have fun."  Emilia walks over to Maya, higher then a bird.

"Wow, no invite?" Maya say getting a swift of Emilia. Emilia simply grins. Maya jokingly says, "Cunt," as they walk away. The arms are connected together. Ethan was close behind them.

* The Carnival Opens*

Ethan Pov:

The carnival is going well, I met a girl. Her name is Alanna. She's a dark skin girl, must be from a different school, considering I never seen her around before. We play games for a few hours and we head to get something to eat before I see a Ferris Wheel come of the tracks. Everyone begins to panic.

Landon and Hope barely holding on. I see Hope slip and start to fall, not long after Hope body hits the ground hard as ever. Landon is set on fire, at least that's what I assumed until I noticed wings. He begins to fly uncontrollably into a tree, knocking him out cold. As the majority of the guests hurry out, I examine the carnival. I'm stunned as I stand there. I saw that none of the Salvador students appeared to be half as terrified as the students in my schools and the strange folks who showed up.

Mg and a few other people are shortly seen gripping somebody's arms and staring them in the eyes. I stood there watching as people walked away like robots, as if nothing had happened. Brittany rushes up to me, terrified, clutching my forearms. "I suppose they're compelling them," I say quietly to Brittany. Remembering a passage I learn about vampires on Mr. Donavan desk. Mg soon walks up to us. I run away with Brittany. Soon being trapped by Mg and Caleb. They speed up to us and compel us to forget. At least that what they thought as I did to. Still remembering everything, I acted like the others. Getting as far away from the carnival.

I look over to Britt. "Do you remember?" I ask of her. "Yea, I do," Britt says, puzzled. "How come it didn't work on us?" She had asked of me. I answer, "I don't know," and then think about Santana. "Do you think Santana is one?" I asked Brittany. Brittany unsure says, "Not that I'm aware of. There's just one way to find out," Brittany says.

A/N: In the picture above, Emilia is the Blonde Brazilian. Andi is the Dark hair Mexican. Do not own these characters. They are from Rebelde from Netflix