Percabeth

"Come here Seaweed Brain."said Annabeth quietly. Percy walked over and sat next to her on the couch in their new house in the Roman Demigod Camp, Camp Jupiter. "Why are you sulking?" Annabeth continued. "Leo......I can't...can't believe he died for US. It's been two years now, and maybe I thought there might be....might be a slight chance that he was still alive."

"Yes, I know how you feel, but unfortunetley, there is nothing we can really do. I miss him, too Percy." Annabeth put her arms around his neck and Percy put his around her waist. They kissed. A nice, soft, long kiss. Annabeth pulled back to catch her breath. She looked into his eyes and went back in time, remembering the first time she saw him. She new insantly that she liked him. Right from the start. She hoped that their relationship would last forever. Now that the war was ended and Gea was asleep again, maybe she could live a peaceful life with Percy. Go to college, settle down and have kids. Percy had talked about it before and it sounded great. "Percy.....do you.....do you think Gea will wake again?" said Annabeth. "I have no idea. Hey! Why are you asking the questions? That's my job! " explained Percy. They both laughed. Percy layed down on the couch and pulled Annabeth down with her. They fell asleep, cuddling and kissing.