Caleo

OK, ok, I'm not the best writer, I just really love Percy Jackson and I wanted to write my own version of what I thought should happen after the last book. Enjoy!

-Sage

Fetus rides noisely as they fly toward Camp Half-Blood, Leo and Calypso's first destination. Calypso's arms are around Leo's thin middle as the back of Fetus starts to warm up. "Hey! Our navigation system is working again! "says Leo. "Oh that's awesome! I can't wait to see how much the world has changed over this long period of time! I'm finally free from my prison, Leo!" yelled Calypso. She gasps as the clouds around them start to clear. "What is it?" Leo asks as Florida comes into view. "It's so.....so...much bigger than I remember! Wait....is that Camp Half-Blood There are so many people!" says Calypso. "I know! I just hope you can meet Jason and Piper." responds Leo.

They landed with a thud on the beach of Camp Half-Blood. Jason and Piper came running down the beach scraming, arms flailing. Leo jumps off Fetus and helps down Calypso. Jason, Piper and Leo hug. Leo pulls away and gesture toward Calypso. "This is Calypso. Jason, I'm assuming you guys already know each other...." Leo says. There is an awkward silence and Piper clears her throat. "So...I'm so glad you survived! We missed you so much and we were so worried." Said Piper. "Well I'm here now!! Sorry for the worry. I just wanted to find Calypso again." Leo blushes as he says so. Jason says, "You
guys can stay in Leo's Cabin, or if you want, Bunker 9."
"I think we'll take Bunker 9." Laughs Calypso. "Well it's nice to see you're safe. Piper and I are heading to the rock wall and do some sword action. Catch up to ya at dinner!" Jason yells as he runs away with Piper. Leo slips his hand into Calypso's and heads off to Bunker 9. They reach the woods and Leo stops and pulls Calypso close. "I'm so glad I found you again. I missed you." Whispered Leo. "I love you." Says Calypso. They pull each other closer and start a long, soft kiss.