Jiper

*Before Leo showed up*

"Hey Jason! Whatcha doin'?" yells Piper from across the beach. Piper runs over to him and finds Jason looking up at the sun with his sky blue eyes. She notices there are tears forming in his eyes. "Are you ok?" Piper leans down and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Ya I'm ok I guess. I'm just worried about Leo. I feel like he's still out there but...but..."he falls silent. Piper leans her head on his muscular shoulders. "I think he's still alive, too. He'll come back." Piper said as tears started to form in her eyes as well. They were all really good friends and had gone on many adventures and quests. Jason must be having the hardest time, thought Piper. "You want to go get some food? It's time for dinner." Asks Piper. Jason takes her hand and nods yes. They get up and walk to the warm smell of fresh food.

* * *

Piper and Jason start walking toward there cabins when they hear a loud creak. "I would now that sound anywhere...."gasped Piper. "FETUS!!" Yells Jason. They run to the beach arms flailing. "LEO!!!" The next half an hour went by in a blur for Piper and Jason. The last thing they new, they said bye to Leo and Calypso and were on their way to sword fighting. "Wait....I don't even know how to use a sword!"laughed Piper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I'm not the best writer! Sorry that this isn't the longest chapter either. Hope you like it. Will update soon!