☁Bakugou x Stressed F!Reader ☁

Background info; 

You and Katsuki have been friends for as long as you can remember. You were both accepted into UA but you're in the regular classes because of your quirk; King Midas Touch, if you want you can change everything you touch to pure gold.

You're very hard working, and when people ask for help you can't help but say yes, which often crowds your schedule. Today you had too much on your plate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV; 

"Hey Y/N can you help me?"

"Sure!"

"Y/N can I get a hand?"

"Of course."

"Y/N I need help on the homework!"

"Okay!"

"Y/N do you need help?"

"No, I've got it!"

"Y/N! Get over here!" 

I turn my head towards the angry voice that called my name, almost dropping the stack of papers I was carrying.

"Hey Katsuki! What's up? Do you need something?" I ask. I'm one of the few that can call the hot head by his first name.

He comes up and takes the stack of papers from my arms and sets it down on a nearby table.

"You haven't been yourself lately. What's wrong?" He asks, grabbing my arms and making me face him. 

I shrug, "I mean I had to get a job, both my parents just got laid off work. But everything's fine!"

"So you're telling me that on top of doing this and that for everyone around you, keeping up with your school work and helping me and my friends train, you now have to work a job?" He says, red eyes staring into my soul.

I nod.

"Doesn't that get stressful?" he asks, suddenly very gentle. 

"I guess so, but I mean, I can't just leave people with no one to turn to." I say.

"What happened?" Bakugou asks, seeing my true feelings behind my words.

"When I was younger, my parents were never home, so I had to learn to fend for myself. I never had anyone to turn to about school problems or to talk to." I whisper, tears filling my eyes.

"I just keep helping people. I have no time for myself. I know that sounds selfish-" I'm cut off as he pulls me into a tight hug. 

"Let's go to the mall." He suggests.

"Why?" I ask.

"So I can spoil you dumb-ass." He says, pulling me by my wrist to his car.

I blush and follow him. In silence we drive to the mall.

We get there and I lead him around to various stores, getting new clothes, makeup, books, etc.

When we're done he takes us to a ramen stand and then a boba shop before we leave. 

"Thank you." I say as we get in the car.

"Don't thank me." he says, glancing over to me while driving. 

We drive for a while, the bright afternoon dimming into a beautiful golden sunset, before he pulls the car over on the top of a hill with the perfect view of the sunset.

"Get out." He says abruptly.

"O..Kay.." I say and get out of the car, grass crunching under my feet, spring air brushing my cheeks.

He gets out after grabbing something out of the backseat, the tinted windows making it difficult to see what.

He comes around to my side of the car, carrying a picnic basket and blanket. I gape as he grabs my arm and leads me into the grass. He lays down the blanket and we have dinner underneath the setting sun. Afterwards we lay side by side, not quite touching, under the stars. At some point I hear him start to snore. I turn my head to look at him. 

He looks so peaceful,for once, laying on his back asleep. As soon as I start to get up though he groans and rolls over, wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me towards him.

With my chest against his, and my face in his neck and his arm holding me against him, I quickly fall deep asleep, my worries and stress floating far far away from here.

(I know, it's short but it's sweet)

Word Count; 652