🍋TodoDeku x M! Reader🍋

"Puppy?"

"Darling?"

I hear my lovers voices from the other side of the door. After a terrible day at work, I locked myself in the bathroom of our shared home.

"What happened. Come out and we'll make you feel better," I hear Deku coo.

With a sigh I stand up, wipe my tears and unlock the door. I exit the bathroom and both boys pull me into a loving embrace. 

"Do you want cuddles?" Shoto asks, stroking my head.

I nod and the three of us go to our shared bedroom. I'm laid down with Izuku laying on my thighs and Shoto behind me. We watched a movie and about halfway through I feel Shoto start leaving kisses up and down my neck. 

"Mmm, Shoto.." I whimper and I feel myself starting to get hard. 

Izuku noticed the fabric of my pants tightened and his face flushed red. 

"Puppy...?" Izuku whimpered, looking up at me.

In response I grabbed his hand and laid it on top of my erection, looking away. 

"Mind helping me out bA-by..?" I moan as Shoto bites down on my sweet spot.

Izuku nods furiously and he tugs down my pants and boxers enough to free my now fully hard cock. At the same time Shoto's stripping me of my shirt and I'm left exposed. 

I throw my head back with a moan as Izuku takes me in his mouth. 

I feel a hand grab a handful of my hair and force me to look down.

"Watch him darling," Shoto growls in my ear.

"I'll try Sho!" I moan out as I watch Izuku look me in the eyes as he starts deepthroating my length.

Two hands, one hot the other cold, grab my nipples and Shoto growls into my ear, "You know that's not my name. What's my name?" 

"M..Master! Your n..name is master!" I moan, feeling my cock twitch in Izuku's throat.

"God! Good boy, Izu," I whimper and he moans around my cock at the praise. 

I grab his hair and give it a little tug and he whimpers, the vibrations sending me over the edge, spilling my load into his mouth with a groan. 

I watch as he swallows and sits up. I grin at the wet spot staining the crotch of him pants. 

"Hah, did the good boy get off by giving someone head?" Shoto chuckles darkly, moving from behind me and getting off the bed. 

I noticed the gleam of lust in his eyes and I knew me and Izuku weren't going to be walking tomorrow. 

"Both of you, on all fours and make sure you hold the headboard." Shoto growls and both me and Izuku scramble to do so. We hear the sound of his clothes hitting the floor. Before long a blindfold was tied over our eyes and our wrists tied to the cold metal of the bed frame. 

I hear one of our many vibrators start and Izuku let out a pitiful whimper. 

"Oh fuck! Sh..Shot-"

The sound of a slap and a yelp.

"Wrong name."

"Master please!"

"If you can hold off on cumming while I make the little slut feel good, then I'll give you what you want."

The sound of the vibrator was then muffled and overlapped by Izuku's moans.

I feel the bed dip behind me and a cold hand slide up my back, literally sending chills up my spine. 

"Open your mouth Y/N," Shoto ordered and I did as I was told and I feel two warm fingers slide into my mouth and I shut my lips around them.

After a minute he pulls my pants the rest of the way down and harshly slaps my ass with his free hand, earning a very pitchy moan from me. He pulls his fingers from my mouth and I pant slightly. Then I feel him shove both fingers into my ass, scissoring me. 

"Please master! Please fuck me already!" I moan out and Shoto chuckles and pulls his fingers out. Despite my begging I wasn't ready when he slammed in and started hammering me. I could still hear Izuku moaning and that turned me on even more.

"Ahh!~ Master!" I moan and I feel his hands rest on my hips and as he slammed into me he pulled me back onto him. 

I was nearing my orgasm and quickly. I tried relaying this information to Shoto but all that came out of my mouth was an incoherent sting of mumbles and moans. Finally I get out, "Mmm cl-ahh~ ose! S..So c..close!"

I feel his cock twitch and his breathing starts getting heavy, his thrusts getting sloppy. Within the next few seconds I reach my pleasure and upon seeing this Shoto lets out a low moan and cums in my ass. 

We stay there for a minute before he pulls out, making me whine, and undoes the bindings on my wrists. I fall onto the bed and pull the blindfold off.  I watch as Shoto moves to poor Izuku, who looks as if he's going to burst. 

"You can cum now, you were such a good boy Izu," Shoto purrs in Izuku's ear and I watch as Izuku releases his load onto Shoto's awaiting hand. Grinning, Shoto pulls the vibrator out of Izuku. 

"P..please.. fuck me already master!~" Izuku whines. 

With a spine-chilling chuckle, Shoto lays both hands on his hips and thrust in without a second of hesitation. The look on Izuku's face was of pure pleasure, too shocked to make a sound. Entranced in the scene unfolding before me I grab my cock and start rubbing it to the speed Shoto was pounding poor Izuku's ass. 

I held myself off of my sweet release until I watched as Izuku twitched and squirted his load onto the already soiled sheets. My own sweet release followed soon after.

I was so exhausted by that point I was already half asleep when Shoto finished inside Izuku, then proceeded to clean us and the bed before massaging our wrists and backs, all the while murmuring, "You both did so good. I'm so proud." 

After that I finally fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long! I lost inspiration and then kina forgot about it/ kinda got busy.

Anyway, as always feel free to leave requests!

Word Count: 1026