𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

me !! ^
i saw a picture i posted of myself from like a year and a half ago in a past chapter and i just thought i'd update that bc... yikes.

ik y'all so mad at me rn but... hey LMAO. i haven't been like rlly into larry n shit recently. and like i don't wanna ship anybody seriously. i just think it's a cute idea and concept. but. i been reading a little stuff recently. and i been thinking abt writing.

it truly is fun and i think i might start doing it more. making another story rn!! i think i'm on like chapter 8 or something. but i'm gonna start releasing it when i have it all done so you guys don't like. get mad at me for not posting😭.

i'm so faded rn LMAO. shi lemme send u guys my favorite songs atm. so u can listen to them during the read. (i highly recommend musi. like i get the spotify hype but like musi is the same except it's free.)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=kPAQkCkD6r8
https://youtube.com/watch?v=_9C1uPrtItg
https://youtube.com/watch?v=WvgQtfuK2YQ
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ouqt7tJiCbc
https://youtube.com/watch?v=B0XreQklF_w
https://youtube.com/watch?v=xTsAFFtWA8M
https://youtube.com/watch?v=sOlNhcdlcB4

ok i hope u like them?!>£>\%53&?

here's chapter nine!!(!?

harry and louis were sitting in the basement couch of liam and zayn's home. harry sitting to the left of zayn while liam spun the copper haired boy, waving a white feather boa around his neck. the song playing was a slow, different sounding one. a song you'd find in your dreams. louis felt euphoric in the dim light, music in his ears, and soft feathers against his collar. there was nothing but the bass pounding against his heartbeat.

liam decided the adults were no fun. so he turns the tune up and made louis believe he turned in a movie scene. zayn couldn't take them seriously and continued gossiping to harry.

"what happened after louis came back home? you know. from the whole fight situation."

"uh. yeah. we made up. we made up just fine..." harry says, eyes tracing the cloud colored boa.

"it's weird because like. when i see you and louis. i don't see a father and a son. i see
flatmates. he's very mature for his age huh?" liam turns is head toward harry.

harry nods, taking a swig of the bottle in his hand, "mhm i got ya. i somewhat agree. it's just that. he seems like. you know. a friends kid. like it feels like if i were liam there with my mates son. not my own. he feels more like a little friend than a son i'd take to baseball games. or call him kiddo."

"bro i'm too drunk for whatever analysis you're trying to make right now." liam rubs his eye and blinks.

harry chuckles and looks at liam and louis, eyes lowering as the alcohol kicks in from the 3 beers he's had up to this point. he nods his head to the music as liam and the boy laugh and sit on the floor.

"oh my god. want me to paint your nails?" liam goes wide eyed at louis.

"oh my god, yes?!" louis sits up, eyes widening.

liam squeals and hops upstairs to bring the stash of nail polish he owns. as he's upstairs searching for the basket of colors, louis sits on the carpet and plays with the soft fabric. harry watches his boy fondly while taking another sip of his beer, setting it on the table in front of him

harry stands up and starts walking upstairs waving his hand, "hey louis, could you come help me look for my jacket?"

louis looks up at the tall man and stands up, following him with no hesitation. he stares at the back of harrys head while they walk towards the guest room. once harry walks in and picks up his coat from the bed, louis stares confused.

"you said you needed help finding your jacket?"

"found it," harry smiles and sets it on the chair next to the vanity.

harry sits on the edge of the bed while louis begins to walk towards him. louis rests his hands on the man's cheeks while harry plays with a loose string on louis jeans.

"are you having a good time?" harry looks into his step sons eyes.

louis nods and smiles, resting his forehead against harrys.

meanwhile liam is standing at the top of the stairs, looking into the open room, staring in shock and confusion.

harry and louis walk down the stairs to liam and zayn whispering, "what are we gossiping about down here?" harry jokes.

"i. i was just wondering where you guys went! but i see you've found your jacket," liam avoids eye contact as best as he can, "ready to paint your nails?"

louis skips towards liam, sitting in front of him. "can we do a greenish color?" louis smiles.

liams going to work on louis nails while zayn tries to break the awkward silence between him and harry, "so how's he in school?"

harry nods and looks at zayn, "he's been doing really good. he rarely asks for help from me. and his grades are good. so i don't have anything to worry about.

zayn fiddles with his fingers and mumbles, "what were you saying about how you don't feel like louis is your son?"

harrys body temperature rises as he tries to find the words to explain it, "well. i don't really know. he seems more like a friend. and an enjoyment rather than a chore."

as this conversation unfolds, liams asking louis about his love interests, "i mean. i do like someone. but it's a secret."

"you can't even tell uncle li?" liam runs the brush over louis nails.

louis blushes and looks over at his step father who's staring right back at him. louis looks at liam and doesn't say anything. liam also looks over at harry and then back at louis.

"ahhh. i get it." liam smiles and finishes up on louis fingers, "your secrets safe with me."

harry and louis are hugging the men goodbye, thanking them for having them over for the relaxed, nice time they had.

zayn and liam wave and shut the door, looking at each other as liam opens his mouth to say

"holy shit."

pretty boring chapter but. today was boring so. not in the mood for some crazy stuff. but. big things in this chapter.

what do you guys think will happen now that zayn and liam know harry and louis secret?

what do you think their relationship has in store?

any suggestions or ideas for future chapters?

LOVE U ALL SM. i cant believe the story has over 100k reads like WHATTT. i never EVER thought that this story would get any more than 3 people reading it but i'm so glad that you all enjoy it. even the cringy and boring parts.

i cannot express mt gratitude. thank you again.

liv <3