𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲.

'𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚.'

𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗹.

"Speak up,Natalia" i yelled in frustration.

"And you think I will?." She barked.

I appreciate her loyalty but it isn't helping now.

She was tied to a metal chair and she was a real example of what people call 'a bloody mess'.

"You are getting on my nerves now" i replied digging my knife into her thigh.

"And i love to do that" she replied with a faint smirk.

Bitch. Summer try not hurt her, i mumbled to myself.

"Are you fucking mad? isn't this torture enough for you?" I almost shouted.

To be honest i knew it was not, i gave her a few bruises and a stab to her thigh although I can do worse but i didn't. She didn't harmed anyone of us so I'm trying not to do much damage either

"Probably not" she replied back.

"I wish i could kill you now" i muttered to myself.

"What's stopping you?" She asked innocently.

If there would have been anyone other than her then that person would have been dead by now or atleast found with a missing tongue but i am not allowed to do that to her. It's been 2 days since we caught her trying to hack our security system but ofcourse she failed. I wanted to kill her the very moment we captured her but chief said that he wanted to know about that person who wants to get added in our enemy list. And now i don't feel like killing her anymore, she's just a kid afterall. Maybe she's forced to do all this

5 years, in this last 5years a lot of things changed. I joined FBI when i was 12. It's my passion and sometimes i feel as if i am born into this. Being a agent was like a dream to me. It was hard but not impossible.
I took 2 years training by the best trainers of FBI and then at the age of 14 i joined Cyber Crime Department. My main job there was to hack computers to catch hackers,not that i complain. But nobody knew about it,not even Grace and Aaron.
Finally when i was 16 i had my first kill,too early?I don't mind as it was a kind of test that everyone needs to pass to finally get labelled as a efficient Agent Officer and thankfully i succeeded.Well normal people won't expect a 16 years old kid to have his/her first kill and even if they do then they might expect that kid to have a panic attack,nightmares or get traumatized but honestly i wasn't because i wasn't forced to kill anyone infact i enjoyed it.
'William Richards' that's the name of my first victim.He was a well known criminal of Los Angeles or more likely a burden of Los Angeles. Though i wiped off his existence from the surface of earth but i still remember him. It's been said that first's are always special and i bet they are!
His screams were like music to my ears his blood was like red paint colour to me and i liked those colour on my white crop top. I still have that top in my closet, it still has those splitted old blood on it. The first thing i did was that I cutted off his tongue,that same tongue which dared to insult me.Our captain wanted me to finish him in one shoot as i was just 16 back then but i choosed the other way which i honestly don't regret.Since then i have been the most ruthless FBI agent,anyone can ever dream of. 'Novah' which apparently means:New,is what people call me.Its just a fake name i took to hide my identity,not even my own family members know became we have a
rule here that we aren't allowed to reveal my identity to anyone not even my own parents as long as they arent FBI agent like us and you guessed it right! My parents aren't FBI agents,heck! they aren't even alive. Its been 11 years since they died in a car accident. It was painful and please don't get me started on how i coped with it because i was a living mess back then. My father's younger brother,Uncle Levis and his wife' Aunt Emma,took mine and my sister's custody as they didn't had any child of their own anymore. They are all a sweetheart and they always tried their best to keep us happy.My sister,Grace Loisel is 2  year younger than me.
My father was a well known lawyer and my mother owned a modelling industry which is passed on to me. Everyone thinks that i am a model but they aren't aware about the fact that yes,i do modelling but its just a cover up for my main job. Its been 5 years since HE left,i haven't heard about Him since then,nobody has! I guess He really meant every word He said that day.

"GOOD BYE PEACH,MAYBE THIS IS WHERE OUR JOURNEY ENDS"

Yet here am i,waiting for him to show up. Thinking that maybe he will return someday so that i can confess about my feelings to him and also apologize for everything i did. I never stopped loving him,nor i will. He took a part of me with him when he left. I haven't dated anyone in the past 5years because i was always engulfed in my own fantasy world, different from the ordinary world. He is the one for me,i know. I broke the chain of my thoughts as i walked out of the red room,also known as the torture room. It's called the red room as it's wall are all coloured with red paint which symbolizes blood.
My hands were covered in blood and i didn't cared to wash it,thankfully my shirt this time was black and not white like all the other times.
I heard loud voices coming from the corridor as i walked towards it. This is the side of the firm which i hate the most, 'The West Wing'. Which mostly consists of junior trainers,all they do is start gossiping around whenever they get a chance.As soon as i entered the corridor all eyes were on me but soon they looked down backing away making space for me. It was pin drop silence and the only noise i could hear was of my heels making contact with the cold floor. I smirked as i looked at their faces,all excitement and goofiness vanished and was replaced with a new look of fear and not even a single person dared to look at me. I like when people fear me,they should.

-XoXo

Thankyou,
Hope you enjoyed  reading.
<Florence Gasper(the one and only)