𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱.

-lunamovassovass
Thankyou so much for the cover cookie,i love it:)

~'𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪.'

•𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗹•

"Hey,uncle Lev" i greeted as soon as i entered the hall.

It was a rough day at work and i honestly didn't cared about reporting to my senior chief after interrogating the culprit, i was too tired.

"Hello Champ" he greeted back with a smile.

I wish i could ever smile like he do,because unfortunately for me smiling hurts! Just kidding it doesn't hurts but it doesn't helps either.

I noticed Mr.Knight sitting beside him with few files in his hand.

"Good evening Uncle Wes" i addressed him with a polite gesture.

Weston Knight,a famous renowned lawyer and my dad's and uncle's childhood best friend. He is literally a family to me and so are the the other members of his family.

"Evening,Sam. I came here with a good news" he announced happily.

"Oh?Let me guess.You got promotion?" I asked curiously.

"Nope" he replied.

"You are getting remarried?" I guessed.

Apparently 5 years back his wife,Mrs.Savannah Knight left him.Not only him but she also left her own sons,her own fucking blood for a man whom she loved,her boss 'Mr.Chase Hunter'. I really don't mind Uncle Wes getting remarried,i mean why not? He deserved everything because honestly he is the best father a child could ask for. I haven't experienced how having a father felt like but he was always there for me.

"What?No!" He refused.

"You are pregnant?" I joked.

Uncle Lev Chocked on his drink and i heard a girlish laugh, ofcourse that's Grace.
She took a spot on the sofa trying her best to control her laughs.

"What the hell Sam !?No" he yelled with a horror expression and i burst out laughing.

"So-you-are a gay and-you.." i started but he cutt off me.

"For God's sake Sam! I am the father of two grown ass boys and as far as i know a man can't carry a baby inside him,can he?So no need to guess any further, ik how wild your imaginations are" he interrupted.

"I am glad that you know,so now tell me" i asked eagerly.

"Well Aaron is returning home" he declared with a smile and i felt breath knocked off my lungs.

My heart literally stopped at the mention of his name. A weird feeling of excitement engulfed in me and it was honestly annoying me.But why? Isn't this what i wanted?YES. I wanted him to return and i waited for so long yet it felt so weird. Will he be able to recognise me? Most importantly will i be able to recognise him? It's been 5years since i last saw him,yes Uncle Wes sometimes came up with his photographs but i never ever checked them as i knew that it would bring back those harsh memories. Will he forgive me for what i did? Will he love me just like the way i love him? Is he still that specky nerd whom i used to adore but never admit? Is he still the same?
GOD! It's so frustrating. I have so many questions but not even a single answer.
Why was he returning after all these years?