𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿.

'𝙈𝙮 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮.'

•𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗹•

"Team Rimfire,reporting sir" we greeted together in a professional tone as soon as we enter Chief's Cabin.

Rimfire, a group consisting of 3 most ruthless FBI agent.

1)Summer Loisel.(Me, ofcourse)
2)Kayden Mysterio(my crime partner)
3)Vanessa Robinett (my better half)

"Morning Rimfire,glad you guys could make it" Colt said in a duh tone.

"All thanks to Kay,he really did made a huge sacrifice" Nessa replied sarcastically.

"Oh,really? I would love to hear about it. Please enlighten me" colt asked with humour lacing his voice.

"He left his night partner without a 'good morning babe' message" Nessa replied with a chuckle.

"And what was her name again?Hoe? Hole?mole?Soul?No,it was something close to it" Nessa added while scratching the back of her head as if thinking.

But i clearly know she wasn't, she was just messing with our Dear Kay.

"Nichole,it's nichole" kayden said giving her a death glare.

"Ah,yes! Nichole,that's the name.So Kay how was your night?" Nessa asked placing her finger on his shoulder

"Better than yours,dumbhead" kayden replied jerking off.

"Guys,guys! Enough,now let's get back to work" colt interrupted.

Oh Colt,i was enjoying this.

"So,Summer what do you think about Natalia's Case?what are we suppose to do?" Colt added looking at me.

"As far as i think it's really simple,kill her" i replied coldly.

"But summer,what about that culprit?" He asked.

"Colt foget it,we can't! Do you really think natalia is an easy nut to crack?Hell no! She will prefer to die rather than disclosing her secret" i informed him.

It's true,i haven't seen anyone as loyal as natalia before.

"I agree,i mean we all know how ruthless Sam is during her interrogation sessions and yet natalia seems like she totally isn't affected at all" Nessa supported me.

"Hit her weak nerves" colt said with a smirk.

"You mean....?" I trailed off.

We all know what that's mean,family!
YES.

"Summer,i need her whole bio data right now" colt ordered

"Sure,sir" i said nodding my head.

"Sam you don't need to. I mean i already investigated everything about her" kayden said proudly.

"Really,Rio?" I asked surprisedly.

Kayden Mysterio, never does anything professional unless and until he is ordered to.