~First day~

Look! Its a drawing i did!

ok lets start and also it's very messy so uh sorry  guess

Aether's pov:

"WAKE UP LAZY PIG! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" Lumine shouted at me. I checked my alarm clock beside me."HELL NAW. TIME TO BE FASTEST BOI " I thought to myself. I was going to be late for my first day of school! Surely that would be the worst thing i wanted today. I finished my morning routine like SPEEDDDDD and then quickly joined Lumine to board the bus.

~Time skip~

"Damn...this school do be big bro" Lumine whispered to me. I nodded my head and slightly chuckled upon seeing her SHOOKED  face. I have to admit that i actually looked pretty funny. Oh right! I forgot to tell you that the school we are at Teyvat highschool - Meant for rich, Intelligent, pretty or handsome and of course, FAMOUS people. I had no idea how we had got into this school... Well perhaps we were lucky? But then again no cause back in my old or previous school, we were like the popular kids, EVERYONE in our school would admire us and i would find that a bit creepy. Anyways, we entered the school. "Whoa..." That word was the first thing that came out of our mouth. As expected, the school was bigger that i thought. Who knew that it would be that grand?! After all me and Lumine lived in a small apartment that we bought with our savings.

No ones's pov:

"Aether and Lumine, please report to the principle's office." "Wow stupid people think that we would actually know where that place is? These people should really use their brains!" Lumine whispered to Aether. Aether nodded in approval as both twins thought that new students would never be able to find the principle's office - Afterall the school is really huge. "Excuse me, but i am guessing you guys are the new students here are you?" A man with blonde hair approched them. He had a little ponytail at the back of his hair and many girls at the hallway were all gossiping about him."Omg!" "Look it's Albedo!" " Ahhhh! Who knew that he actually looks better in real life when you see him!". The twins quickly turn their heads around and gave a quick response be giving a thumbs up, showing that they are who he is looking for  and the man introduced himself,"It's a pleasure meeting you, I am Albedo and i have been told to guide you to the principle's office. May i ask what is your name?" 

Lumine's pov:

"HOLY COW! THIS ALBEDO GUY IS SO FRICKING HANDSOME AHH- Wait i better tell him my name and maybe flirt around him a bit . Afterall there may be a chance that he might be intrested in me!" I thought to myself. I gave him a quick introduction about me and Aether and of course, when i looked at Aether, he gave me a small smirk a whispered at my ear when Albedo wasn't looking, he said "Love at first sight already huh?" with a small chuckle. UGH i just want to hit him already damn it but i can't ruin my reputation so quickly especially of that new guy Albedo. We quickly walked to the principle office and got our timetable from the principle named Lady Ningguang.

Ningguang pov: 

"Please show them the way to miss Sucrose, Albedo, if you don't mind" I spoke at my nicest voice. I did not want to scare the new students - especially that boy name Aether - he is so adorable that i kind of feel like squeezing his cheeks. "It is my pleasure to help you Lady Ningguang." Albedo gave me a quick smile and left with the 2 new students. Sigh, time to continue with my work i suppose.

Albedo's pov:

"It is my pleasure to help you Lady Ningguang " I gave her a quick smile before i left with the 2 new students. "Hey Albedo! You know that you are really handsome right? Do you have any girlfriend or crush?" Lumine asked me. "I suppose my answer to you is a no." I gave her a reply before entering miss Sucrose's office. I took a quick glance at Lumine and her expression was really happy, I sighed knowing that another person was going to start hitting on me. I had to admit that the blonde hair guy - I think he was called Aether - is kinda cute."Oh uh g-good morning-g Albedo- Do you need anything-g from me-e?"Miss Sucrose stuttered as I guessed that she was stunned to see my appearance."Indeed, I do need you help by giving them their keys for their dorms." I replied calmly back to her."Right-t ayway Sir!" She gave me a quick reply."The girl over there your dorm number is 928 and the boy is 913" Sucrose said while giving their keys to them."We are separated?..."Aether murmured to himself. I couldn't help but smile and explain to him the rules and that we were in the same dorm.

Ok bye.

Oh you still here? Don't worry i will post soon :)