~Identity and a job~

photo is mine so i don't need to give credits! :D

Sorry for not posting last week also cause i was really busy :') Also here is a picture of my Raiden c:

Also sorry for not adding Zhongli and a bunch of other people in the last chapter where the students councillors heard cause I was very busy so I will add them in the next chapter!

moving on with the story~ 

_________________________________________________________

~The next morning~

Albedo's pov

"Stop it Aether...give me 5 more minutes.." "But you said that you would walk me to school todayyyyy" Aether moaned. Upon hearing that i quickly dashed out of bed and did my morning routine. Did he really mean it? I hope he actually does. 

When I had exited the room, i saw Aether and Xiao sitting together on the couch watching television. "Oh, Albedo! You are finally done!"Aether smiled, "Xiao is going to join us!" "Okay. WAIT- What? Did you say Xiao? How-" I stuttered upon hearing the news. 

"Hmm? What's with the surprised look on your face Albedo? Can't a join?" Xiao gave me a smirk which I already knew what he was hinting on. "I guess it's fine..." 

~On the way while walking to their classrooms~

3 person's pov:

Xiao had already left for his class so Albedo and Aether were alone. Just to let you know, they were 30 minutes early so they had their own sweet time to spend. "Hey uh Albedo, you know how the people in this school are like rich and popular?" Aether asked

. "Hm oh yeah- What about that?" The other blonde replied "Well, I want to know what they work as like I want to know like why are they popular. If you know can you please tell me? Oh and I would like to know why you are popular also!" Aether looked at Albedo with his puppy eyes

And of course, Albedo could not withstand the power of Aether's puppy eyes cause he is born to be PURE adorable. "Well, I guess I wouldn't mind to tell you. I work as an Inventor but I use alchemy so it's kind of hard to explain. If you are wondering how I became popular, I worked as a butler at a maid cafe and many girls would often admire me and flirt with me. If you plan to ever work there, you would be really lucky cause their pay is really high but there are things that you must have in order to join them." Albedo explained.

"Also of you are wondering how Xiao became popular and what he works as, he works as a model in a company named Ciao and he is world -wide known for his beauty" The alchemist continued. "Ah i see, i guess I would be joining you at the maid cafe cause I need to start working cause of food expenses."

 Aether cut of what Albedo was going to say next. Albedo's eyes oened widely. Was he hearing things? It can't be cause he definitely heard that Aether was going to work at the maid cafe and based on the alchemist's knowledge, Aether would be wearing  a maid dress all because of Aether's feminine looks!

"Oh Aether...I hope you won't regret your choice, cause I won't be regretting every sight of you when you will wear that maid outfit!" Albedo whispered under his breathe. "Hm did you say something?" Aether looked in front, not even bothered to look at the other blonde's face. "Oh nothing! Let's just head to our classroom shall we?" 

~During lunch break~

Aether's pov:

"I can't believe it!" "IS this fate?" "Wah! We must be really lucky to see the student councillors again today!"  "Hmm why is it so noisy? Ah it must be the student councillors again" I sighed. "You guessed it right ehe~ It's the student councillors and you really are one intresting one are you?"

Ok bye and sorry for the short chapter :D   

Can you guess which student councillor is that? I made it pretty obvious tho so it ain't fun :')