Introduction & Prologue

Hey guys! This is my new TS, if you you like my idea, please let me know. This TS is based on Rishita's pregnancy track.

What if Raavi and Shiva had resolved everything between them, and were in a secret relationship hiding from the Pandyas? What if by chance/ mistake Raavi got pregnant? What will be the reaction of Shiva? What will they do when they'll get to know that they are going to become parents but without marriage?

                        Prologue:

As Raavi picked up the pregnancy test, she was numb looking at its result. Positive. Her world came down crashing. She felt like the most helpless person on the Earth right now. Tears started forming in her eyes. What will happen now? She has no one for her to comfort her, to assure her that everything will be alright. Shiva informed her that today he will arrange all the new stock in the store. She was all alone.

She sat on the bed with a thud, and started sobbing. What will she do now? No one will accept this nanhi so jaan except her and Shiva. What will the society say and think about this? She cursed herself for hiding this relationship from the family. If they would have told them, they would have definitely got them married and this would never happen. She cried and cried, until sleep consumed her and she slept thinking of first informing it to Shiva tomorrow...