Part 2: Family To Know The Truth

Shiva: Raavi yeh result tera hai? Matlab tune yeh test kiya hai na? Tu..tu pregnant hai? Hmm?

Raavi looked in his eyes, which asked for the answer, which wanted to know the truth behind her bitter tears.

She clutched his shirt tightly and kept her head on his chest, and started sobbing. She said,

Raavi: Haa..haa main...main preg..nant hu...

As she looked up to see his reaction, before she could react, Shiva picked her in his arms and twirled her around saying,

Shiva: (happily) Raavi Raavi Raavi! Tu jaanti nahi ki aaj tune mujhe kitni badi khushi di hai! Main baap banne wala hoon aur tu cute si mamma! Aaj tu agar mujhse meri jaan bhi mang legi na, toh bhi main khushi khushi de doonga! I love you I love you I love you so much!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Raavi: (angrily) Ye tu kya kar raha hai Shiva?! Pagal ho gaya hai kya? Chal niche utaar mujhe!

Shiva: (suprised) Aree par...

Raavi: (angrily) Maine kaha na, mujhe niche utaar, toh utaar!

Shiva kept her down, and wanted to say something but Raavi started scolding him,

Raavi: (angrily) Tu pagal ho gaya hai kya? Haan? Ye ye tu kya kar raha tha? Shayad tu bhul raha Shiva ki hum abhi bhi ek secret relationship mein hain, aur hamari shaadi nahi hui hai. Tujhe samaj mein aa raha hain ki nahi?! Shiva hum shaadi-shuda nahi hai. Aur upar se main pregnant, kaise? Mujhe kuch samaj mein nahi aa raha ki ab hum kya karenge? Mujhe bahut dar lag raha Shiva. Hum baaki sab ko kaise face karenge?

Raavi started crying and hugged Shiva tightly. He hugged her back protectively and tried to calm her down. But before he could react, Suman shouted, standing at the door,

Suman: (angrily shouting) Ye kya kar rahe ho tum dono?! Aur ye markundi gay kya kaha rahi thi Shiva? Ye ye maa..maa banne wali hai!? Aur...aur woh..woh bhi te..re bacche ki? Chal tu mere saath!

Suman shouted, and dragged Raavi out of the room. She left her hand and threw her on the ground. But before she could hit the ground, Shiva saved her in the nick of time. Shiva said,

Shiva: Maa yeh tu kaisa bartaav kar rahi hai Raavi ke saath?

Suman: Kyu, tujhe badi takleef ho rahi hai, haan! Pehle mere saath iski buraiyaan karta tha, aur ab jab yeh janeman ban gayi, toh apni hi maa ke khilaaf ho gaya! Yeh sahi hai!

Shiva: Maa yeh tu kya bol rahi hai?

Suman: Main sahi bol rahi hoon. Ae Dhara, Gaumbi sab yaha aao aangan mein. Ab tu apni gandi sacchai sabko batayegi, samjhi markundi!

Tears started forming in Raavi's eyes and she bowed her head down. She held Shiva's hand tightly and Shiva softly pressed it assuring her that he's with her. As everyone came hearing Suman's voice, they got confused that what was happening. As soon as Dhara saw tears in Raavi's eyes, she went to her, cupped her face and asked,

Dhara: (concerned) Kya hua bacha? Tu ro kyu rahi hai?

Before Raavi could say something, Suman said,

Suman: Ae bhagodi ki beti, yeh sab tera hi kiya dhara hai! Tune hi inn dono ko sar pe chadaya hai! Tujhe pata bhi hai ki inn dono ne kya gulcharre udaye hai?! Main batati hoon. Ye...ye markundi gay maa banne wali hai, woh bhi Shiva ke bacche ke saath. Garbwati hai woh!

Dhara looked at Shiva and Raavi with the outmost shock. She slapped Shiva tightly.

Dhara: (shouting) Ye anjaam diya tune meri aur Maa ki parvarish ka, haan Shiva! Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki tum dono aise kuch kar baithoge.

Dhara started crying and Gaumbi was consoling her. Gaumbi said,

Gaumbi: (dejectedly) Mujhe tum dono se yeh ummeed nahi thi.

Rishita: Maine tumse kaha tha na, ki you both should have been responsible.

Suman: Ae kaagdi ki bhatiji! Bahut hogaya tera. Chal ab apna boriya-bistar bandh, aur nikal mere ghar se!

Raavi: Sorry kaki, lekin main kahi nahi jaungi. Aap logo ne apni apni baatein bata kar mujhe aur Shiva ko suna diya. Lekin kisi ne, ek baar bhi socha, ki mujhe kaisa feel hua hoga. Kya kisi ne yeh socha, ki main yaha se iss...iss nanhi si jaan ko lekar kaha jaungi? Kya aap logo ne mere aur mere bacche ke baare mein socha? Nahi na! Toh fir aap sab mujhe yeh saari baatein kaise suna sakte ho?

Raavi started crying and ran towards her room. She turned around and said,

Raavi: (hurt) Kaki aap chinta mat karo, yeh ansh aapka hi hai. Kisi aur ka paap nahi hai yeh.

Krish: Bhabhi aap...

Raavi: Nahi Krish! Koi bhi mere piche mat aana! Mujhe kisi se koi baat nahi karni. Tu bhi nahi Shiva! Please!

Shiva: Raavi meri baat toh sun! Raavi...

Before Shiva could say anything, Raavi ran in the room crying, closed the door banging it loudly. Shiva bowed his head down, feeling guilty for not saying anything to his family when they were insulting his love of life. He could not give her the comfort, the care, the love that she was craving from his family during this period of time of hers. He was feeling hurt, that why his beloved family could not love his wife, just the way they do for Dhara. When she was pregnant, all their attention was towards her only. But when HIS wife is pregnant, instead of loving her, they are insulting her. He couldn't take it anymore, and went to check Raavi.

He went towards the room, and started banging the door. He said her to open it, otherwise he'll break it. She said that she was in no mood to talk to someone, but Shiva somehow convinced her. She opened the door, and he hugged her tightly. He had tears in his eyes seeing her sad and hurt. Shiva complained to her like a kid, saying,

Shiva: Tu pagal hai kya Raavi! Pata hai main kitna dar gaya tha! Agar tujhe kuch ho jata toh... Gadhedi!

Shiva smiled and rested his forehead against hers. She felt peace that someone was here to support her, to stand for her. She said,

Raavi: Shiva tu please kaki ko samjha na, ki main abortion nahi karwaungi. Main...main meri kokh mein pal rahi iss..iss nanhi si jaan ki dhadkanein kaise band kardu.

Shiva: Tu tension mat le Raavi. Main aaj hi maa se baat karunga.

They hugged each other tightly, promising each other that they will not leave each other for the next seven borns.

So that's all for today guys!! I hope you'll enjoy this part and like it. Please inform me if I need  to do some changes in it. Tell your views and comments in the comment section and vote... The next part world be the last part of my TS. So see you in the next part. Till then,
Stay tuned,
Stay safe 😊💕