Part 1: Biggest Shock of Her Life

Raavi was in the kitchen preparing the breakfast for all, but her mind was present somewhere else. From the last few days, she was not feeling well. She kept puking and got fainted 2 - 3 times a day. These were the symptoms of being pregnant. Yes, her and Shiva's relation was solved and were in a secret relationship hiding from the Pandyas. They resolved everything last month and now they kept romancing in every corner of the Pandya Niwas.

Shiva entered the kitchen and saw his beautiful wife, okay okay would-be-wife working in the kitchen. He hugged her from back and kissed her shoulder. He whispered in her ear,

Shiva: (huskily) Ae mami ki behen ki beti, jaldi nashta de, bahut bhook lagi hai. Warna tujhe hi khaa jaunga.

He said, and bit her earlobe. She blushed and said,

Raavi: Ye kya kar raha hai Shiva! Kitchen hai ye, tera bedroom nahi jo tu kahi bhi shuru ho jaye. Aur waise bhi bhool mat, ki hum abhi bhi secret relationship mein hai. Jab gharwale hamari shaadi karwaenge, tab ye sab karna, samjha!

Shiva: Haan haan thik hai, jyada ban mat. Chal jaldi nashta de, mujhe dukaan mein bahut kaam hai.

Shiva said, irritated and Raavi giggled. She gave him his plate and was going out, when she came back and quickly pecked his cheek and ran away. Shiva smiled and murmured, gadhedi. The day went well, but once again, Raavi fainted and puked when they were having snacks. When Raavi went to have some water, Rishita followed her and talked on some random things when Rishita came to the point and asked,

Rishita: Raavi, are you pregnant?

Raavi widened her eyes and said while stammering,

Raavi: (stammering) Ye...ye tum...tum kya kaha rahi ho? Aise..aise kaise ho sakta hai?

Rishita: Jhooth mat bolo Raavi. Main jaanti hoon ki tum aur Shiva secret relationship mein ho. Agar tum dono physical hue hoge toh this can be one of the possibilities.

Raavi got nervous as how Rishita got to know about them? She tried to protest,

Raavi: Aise...aise kuch nahi hai Rishita. Tum...tum galat soch rahi ho.

Rishita: Aisa hi hai Raavi, I know. You both should have been responsible na. Ab batao, agar tum pregnant hui toh socho, kya ye society, kya ye family, khaas karke Maa, kya tumhe accept karenge?

Raavi started sweating and got scared what Rishita would may be right? What if she got pregnant?

Raavi ran to her room and closed the door. She slid down to the floor and started sobbing.

Raavi: (sobbing) Aisa kaise ho sakta hai?! Maine aur Shiva ne toh saare precautions liye the. Nahi, lekin main risk nahi le sakti, mujhe ek baar test kar lena chahiye. Haa, ye sahi rahega!

Raavi quickly got up and went to the cupboard and took out a pregnancy test kit from it, which she bought 2 days backs because of her sickness. She went in the bathroom and checked it. She kept the kit on the table and went to complete her work.

In the evening, when the men returned from the shop and Shiva didn't came with them. Raavi asked,

Raavi: Gaumbi, Shiva kyu nahi aaya abhi tak? Meri wajah se firse woh ghar nahi aa raha?

Gaumbi: Aree sorry Raavi, woh main tujhe batana bhul gaya. Woh aaj saara naya stock aaya hai na, toh Shiva ne kaha ki woh aaj raat dukaan par ruk kar saara stock jamayega...

Raavi: (sadly) Theek hai Gaumbi.

Gaumbi: Aree Raavi tu udaas kyu ho rahi hai? Woh teri wajah se nahi ruk raha wahan... Chinta mat kar, subah tak aa jayega...

Raavi smiled at Gaumbi and went in the kitchen. After the dinner, everyone retired to their rooms. Raavi also went in the room, closed the door, and went to check the result. She closed her eyes and started praying to Somnath for negative result. As Raavi picked up the pregnancy test, she was numb looking at its result. Positive. Her world came down crashing. She felt like the most helpless person on the Earth right now. Tears started forming in her eyes. What will happen now? She has no one for her to comfort her, to assure her that everything will be alright. She was all alone.

Raavi: (crying) Ye...ye kaise...kaise ho gaya! Mai...ne aur...aur Shiva ne toh...toh saare precautions liye...liye the... Phir...phir ye sab... Mujhe...mujhe yaad hai...hum..ne pro...protection use kiya...kiya tha...
Nahi...nahi main..main filhaal sure nahi hoon. Main...main kal ek baar blood test bhi karwa hi leti hoon. Haa...yeh...yeh sahi rahega. Haa.

Raavi booked her appointment for tomorrow from the hospital. She slept thinking of what to do next.

Next morning, Raavi woke up with dried tears on her face. She felt weak but she managed to get some water for herself from the kitchen. She bathed, and started getting ready for the hospital, when she heard Shiva's voice from the door.

Shiva: (leaning on the door with folded arms) Saj-dhaj kar kaha jaa rahi hai chipkali?

Shiva asked, smiling at her. His soft voice brought tears in her eyes remembering last night's incident. She ran to him, and gave him a bone crashing hug. She started crying and Shiva got worried. He asked her, concerned, but she broke the hug, pulled him inside, and closed the door. She again hugged him and asked,

Raavi: (with tears) Kaha tha tu? Kal puri raat ghar kyu nahi aaya, haa? Kaha tha tu kal jab mujhe teri sabse jyada jarurat thi?

Shiva: (concerned) Sabse jyada jarurat thi matlab? Tu theek hai na Raavi? Teri tabiyat kharab hai kya?

Raavi: (stammering) Mujhe...mujhe kya hoga? Main...main bilkul theek hoon.

Shiva checked the whole room for some clue, and found the pregnancy test kit showing positive result. He looked at her shocked, and Raavi bowed her head down again having tears. Shiva went to her and cupped her face and asked,

Shiva: Yeh kya hai Raavi? Yeh pregnancy test kit yaha kya kar rahi hai? Aur yeh result, yeh bhi positive dikha raha hai? Sab sach sach batana, kuch bhi mat chupana. Samjhi?

Raavi nodded her head. Shiva asked her,

Shiva: Raavi yeh result tera hai? Matlab tune yeh test kiya hai na? Tu..tu pregnant hai? Hmm?

Raavi looked in his eyes, which asked for the answer, which wanted to know the truth behind her bitter tears.

So that's all for today guys!! I hope you'll enjoy this part and like it. Please inform me if I need  to do some changes in it. Tell your views and comments in the comment section and vote... What do you think? Will Raavi tell him the truth, or will hide it? Let's see in the next part. Till then,
Stay tuned,
Stay safe 😊💕