Two

Antonio's P.O.V (Picture is Samantha played by Lily Collins)

Alex automatically had the job in the first interview. Not because of his looks but his letters of recommendation, his resume. He really was a hard worker.

Just by how he is reacting today shows me he wants to please.

"Thank you sir." he said after I had him read me what my schedule was today. I looked at him with pride and I could see the confusion burning in the back of his skull.

"Go back to your desk in my office, call Ms Stevens and cancel the lunch meeting. Tell her something else came up and that it is extremely important. Don't wait for her to ask a question. Just say what I told you and hang up." I strictly told him.

He din;t cower away like my last assistants did.

He nodded his head, said "Yes sir." and walked back to my office where his desk was.

"Good boy Alex. Good boy." I praised him in my mind.

Alex's P.O.V

I returned back to his office and sat in 'my' desk.

I looked at the paper that had every ones names and numbers and found Ms Stevens. She was the only one on the paper with the last name Stevens and the only girl.

Her assistant answered on the third ring.

"Good Morning you've reached Ms Stevens office, this is Joeseph how can I help?" he didn't use formalities?

Should I use formalities? Should I just say my first name like he did? He is from a different business so maybe I shouldn't use my first name.

"Hello, good morning. This is Mr Waters the assistant for Mr Costa. I'm calling to let you know that Mr Costa must cancel his and Ms Stevens lunch meeting at eleven. Something important has come up and he cannot make it."

The boy on the other line mumbled something to himself.

"Hold on for a second Mr Waters."

Oh crap! I was just suppose to hang up. Now I'm on hold. What if Mr Costa comes back and I am still on the phone. What if he find out I didn't do exactly like he said.

"Thank you for waiting Mr Waters. Now the lunch meeting was cancelled is there any other time this meeting can go on?" he asked. Dude I'm new chill out with the hard questions.

"We will get back to you on that." I said. "Okay well thank you for calling and have a nice day." he said.

"Thank you. You too. Bye." I hung up the phone and opened up the schedule book finding toda's date.

I drew a line through 'Lunch meeting with Ms Stevens' on the eleven o'clock line. I closed the book and stood up from the desk. I walked around the desk and was getting ready to walk towards the door when a small woman came in with soem meat on her bones.

She looke to be around 5'0" or 5'1". Five or six inches shorter than me, "Hi are you Alex Waters? I'm Jessie. I was told by Mr Costa to come say hi and to let you know tomorrow I will be picking you and showing you exactly how your day will be going."

I could only wave at her. I furrowed my eyebros in confusion.

"You got the job Alex. It's yours." I shaped my mouth in an 'o' form nodding. Then realixation hit me and I began to jump up and down.

"Thank god."

"Okay well get back behind the desk Mr Costa should be back soon." I nodded my head walking back around and sat back in my chair. Jessie left the room as quickly as she came in.

Time to play the waiting game.

Antonio's P.O.V

I drew my arm back and brought it forward connecting with the guys left jaw harder the before. "Now where is my money Jorge?"

Jorge was an old collegue of mine who I leant money to help him with some bills to help him and his family.

"I will have it soon Tony I swear." I shook my head laughing. "Well that just isn't good enough Jorge." I said.

I drew my fist back againg brought it back down on Jorge's left jaw hearing a crack. "I guess since now your jaws broken you won't need to worry anything anymore except getting me my money. I want my five thousand by the end of the week Jorge. If I don't see it in an envelope on my desk by Friday I'm paying a visit to your house."

I pushed Jorge on to the ground and turned around walking back to my black SUV and got in the back seat seeing my driver Andy in the front.

"Back to the office Andy and step on it. I have a meeting in twenty minutes." I told him. We were only ten minutes away but if we hurried then we would only be five minutes away.

I called one of my old secretaries that I had promoted and had her check up to see if Alex had called Ms Stevens and canceled the meeting.

"He did indeed Mr Costa and her secretary said he could tell he was new but for a newbie he did really well."

I smiled. "Well thank you Jessie. Go to Alex and let him know you will be picking him up tomorrow and sowing him exactly how his day will be going. Since you were my old assistant you will know everything. Also let him know he has the job.'

"Right away sir." she said. "Thank you Jessie." I hung up the phone and stuck it back into my jacket pocket.

I wanted Andy to hurry faster back to the office but he was already going as fast as he can. If I gurried him any more we would crash and then I'd probably have to wait a few months or week till I got to see Alex again.

Who am I kidding he is my new assistant I get to see his cute small frame any time.

(A/N: Alright guys. How did you like this new chapter?

What do you think of Mr Antonio Costa aka Tony?

Let me know in the comments.)

Cover by Magenkop