Five

Alex's P.O.V (Picture is Jamie played by Adam Lambert)

*The Night Of Dinner*

We pulled up to a Denny's around ten miles away from our work.

Antonio got out of the car and before I could finish unbuckling my seat belt he was already opening my door.

"Woah. What are you an immortal being?" I asked smiling a little.

He looked at me confused.

"You know like a vampire?" he was still confused.

I sighed and shook my head. "Jeez Mr Costa have you been living under a rock or something because well you seem to know little about the twenty-first century." I told him.

He chuckled softly and walked next to me up to the front door of the restaurant.

"I know a lot about the twenty-first century Alex and I know what immortals are, I was just confused as too why you asked me that question." he said.

I nodded my head understanding.

We were seated quickly in a small booth.

The hostess handed us each a menu but Antonio gave them back to her. "We'll just have a salad each. Just water to drink." she nodded her head and left.

I sat across from Antonio twiddling my fingers together.

"You know I don't think she was the waitress you probably should have waited for the waitress or waiter." I told him.

He just stared at me with a smirk on his face. A few seconds later the hostess came back to our table with two salads and a waiter followed behind with two cups of water.

"I don't wait for anybody. Now eat." he said.

I stared at the salad seeing it was already dressed with Italian dressing.

I picked up my fork and stabbed a few pieces of lettuce with it. I put the food into my mouth and chewed swallowing soon after. Within a half an hour both of us were both done with our salads.

A waitress came back and picked up our plates and left to the kitchen.

"You know I understand you have your own business and everything but you're really domineering. Like extra dominant." I told him.

He leaned in closer. "Because that's my life. Come on." he stood up and placed two twenty dollar bills on the table and grabbed my arm just as I stood up.

He held my arm all the way to the door and let go when we stepped outside.

"Alex I need to tell you something. I've never done this before you can ask any of my employees or former employees but.. have you ever considered becoming a sub?"

We were just outside the door. Honestly I didn't know what to say except the first thing that came to my mind. "What, you mean like a substitute teacher?" I asked him.

Antonio immediately bursted into laughter. His deep laugh echoing through the night air.

"What? What's so funny?" I was more confused now. In fact I felt as if someone decided to remove my brain and just paint my face red with removable paint or ink. Permanently stained tomato face.

Antonio began to walk to the car trying to control his laughter.

He turned around and looked at me, "You Alex Waters are hilarious. I shouldn't be laughing but considering how you just called me domineering why would you think I was talking about substituting a school classroom?"

This time he doubled over in laughter. Chuckling nervously I walked to the car and got in the passenger seat. Antonio got in and turned the car on.

Still laughing.

I honestly don't know what's funny.

"Care to explain Mr Costa?" he immediately stopped laughing. Like he never was to begin with.

He started to buckle his seat belt but stopped halfway through letting the belt go snapping back to its original place.

"What I mean Alex is a D/s relationship. Do you know what that is?" I shook my head. "Okay well it's BDSM. There's a Dom and then there is a sub. Let me use us for an example. I'm a Dom. You'd be my sub. You would submit yourself willingly. You would have rules. There would be punishments for disobeying those rules and rewards for obeying those rules."

I nodded. "I've read up on lifestyles like that Mr Costa I just never remembered what it was called." I told him.

"So you know that there are let's say toys we use in this lifestyle? Correct?" he asked.

I nodded.

I went back to my reading of this lifestyle that I looked up when I was in tenth grade in high school.

"I don't remember much but I do know some yes."

He didn't say much after that. He put his seat belt on and double checked to make sure mine was on.

He backed out of the spot and drove away from the restaurant.

He drove me home and stopped me from getting out the car.

"Just a clarification Alex. You are gay right?" I asked.

I chuckled a little nodding. "I think it's safe to say after you kissed me and reacting to it by kissing you back that yes I am gay." I told him.

"Oh thank god!" He exclaimed in a whisper tone.

He quickly unbuckled his seat belt, put the car in park and unbuckled me. He pulled my body on top of his and placed his handed on my butt while I straddled him.

One hand slowly reached up my back to the back of my neck. He pulled my face towards him an locked our lips together. His tongue pushing into my mouth and me knowingly accepting. Even though we just ate, it was like his breath was still minty fresh.

His tongue easily won dominance over mine and frankly I didn't want to fight. I wanted him to dominate my mouth and more places.

He pulled away leaning his forehead against mine. Our eyes both closed.

"I'd give you everything if I could have you." he whispered.

I opened my eyes. "Why can't you?" I asked.

His eyes shot open shortly after and he opened the drivers side door. I got out the car a moment later. He shut the car door after.

He looked at me sadly and strangely winked.

"Who exactly said I couldn't though Alex Waters?"

Without letting me reply he buckled back up and drove away.

Well okay most eventful dinner I've had in my life.

(Authors Note: Sorry if it takes really long to reply. I get busy and lately just lost track of time.

I'm really going to try and get a schedule in with writing the chapters or something.

Maybe every Friday or Thursday? What do you guys think?

What do you guys think of this chapter?

What do you guys think of Antonio?

What do you guys think of Alex?

Let me know in the comments!!)