Seven

Antonio's P.O.V

How could he? Is he determined to make my life miserable? I'm such an idiot! I knew he would never let it go! Why would he? Now Alex could possibly be in danger and it's all my fault.

I turned around and began to drive towards my older brothers house.

It's all my fault. All my fault! If anything happens to Alex I'll never be able to forgive myself.

I pulled into the drive way of my brothers home and quickly got out. Not even bothering to turn the car off. I swiftly walked to the front door and cop knocked on it.

"Hold your britches I'm coming!" My brothers voice sounded from inside.

He opened the door pausing when he saw me standing just outside his house. "Well my dear brother Antonio what brings you here? Get your self in another problem?" he teased.

"Leave Alex alone! He didn't do anything to you. I'll fire him or I'll do anything you want just please leave him alone." I pleaded. I'm normally not a guy to plead but for Alex I would when it came to his safety.

"I assure you brother I have no idea what your talking about. Who's Alex. Showing by your pleading I assume you care for him? I assure you I would never threaten the ones you care about. I'm evil but not that evil. Jamie bring me yourself and a drink for both me and Antonio." my brother has a submissive. Jamie.

"Coffee sir?" Jamie asked in his calm voice.

"You should already know that answer pet." Lorenzo said.

The same age as Alex except Lorenzo picked Jamie up from a homeless shelter.

Said he wanted to see who he could use in there and came out with a love. I will never understand my brother.

"Look I feel for Alex the way you feel for Jamie. Why hurt me? I tried making you my partner and you didn't want it. I tried helping you in your time of need and you didn't want it. I never understood why you hated me but I tried to set things right with you and you won't let your anger go and now your taking it out on Alex? That not right brother. It's not right."

I knew I hit a nerve with Lorenzo because his face turned red.

His fist clenched and leaned forward in his chair ready to make a move. Before he could even sit up Jamie came over placing a cup of coffee in front of both of us and then sitting on Lorenzo's lap.

He calmed Lorenzo down immediately. Something I've never seen anyone do..it's hard to get Lorenzo to calm down once he's mad.

Lorenzo took a deep breath and let it out. "Listen Antonio. My issue with you is one that you will never understand but that doesn't mean I would hurt a loved one of yours. I would never do that and it's because I know how you get. You have no remorse for the ones you've killed and you've killed before for someone scratching our mother. I can imagine what you would do to someone who do harm to your lover." He said.

"I'd kill the ones they love the most." I told him.

"And the one I love most is Jamie. I wouldn't want harm to him so I wouldn't harm Alex besides you deserve happiness. Just like the rest."

Alex's P.O.V

"Where am I?" I mumbled more to myself.

I was in a large room with red satin sheets hanging on the walls covering the windows. I laid on a king size bed with black satin sheets covering it. Except for the king size bed nothing else was in the room. Oh and the creep dude in all black with a black leather trench coat that was standing in the corner.

"Who are you? Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"Who are you? Why did you bring me here? Oh shut up! Antonio will come looking for you. Just wait." The man said. It was the same man who hit me in my room.

Confusion hit me, he wants me to be saved? "Wait so you want me to be saved? Your the worst kidnapper ever." I told him.

He chuckled the same menacing chuckle that he did before. Soon he was standing in front of me leaning down so he was eye level. "No. I want Antonio to come so he can watch you die."

"Oh well I guess it's a good thing I had a nice life." I said sarcastically. His hand connected with my cheek continuously until I was on the floor holding my face. He kicked me over and over again sending waves of pain through out my body from every hit point.

"Antonio!" I shouted his name over and over again knowing he wasn't going to be able to save me. He didn't know where I was and I was stuck here.

The shadow man picked me up and slammed me against the walls. Holding my head he slammed it against the wall a few more times before he threw me back into the middle of the room.

"Think of something else sarcastically to say to me. Next time you won't have time to think of anything."