Chapter 1 - Wedding day of Mr. and Mrs. Kohli

Virat's POV:

I am getting ready for my special day in my room. Mahi Bhai entered the room and got himself comfortable on the couch. I saw him with my eyebrows raised, he shrugged his shoulders while sipping his coffee without any tension.

"Mahi bhai aap yahan aaram kar rahe ho yaar." I start whinning.

" Toh kya karu Cheeku? Shaadi teri hai meri nahi." He winked.

"At least help me this safa(pagdi) bro," I said

"Is everything set Cheeku?" Asked Mahi Bhai.

"Yes and what about the preparations?" I asked.

"Everything is set. Where are Kia and Mahi?" He asked.

"Maybe with Nushkie, helping her get ready," I said.

"I tried to call but she didn't pick up. She is maybe busy with Nushkie or in some preparations." I said and he nodded.

"Where are the boys Mahi Bhai?" I asked.

"Singles are flirting with girls except Shub and committed ones are looking into the preparations." He informed.

"Yeh kab sudrengey? Thank god humara Shub aisa nahi h." I said while thinking.

"When they meet the one and what are you thinking Cheeku?" He asked.

"Bhai about Shub and Kia," I answered.

"What about Shub and Kia?" He questioned.

"Don't you think they are compatible with each other?" I asked curiously.

"Are you sure Virat? Our Kia is so innocent." He stated the fact.

"That's why I am suggesting Shub for our Kia as you know he is not like other guys. He is dedicated, passionate, and the most important thing he respects everyone. I am sure that he treats Kia with respect and will be with her in any situation." I said with confidence.

"We will see about that in the future. They have the right to choose their own partner. If they are destined together, they will be together in future." He said and I nodded my head in approval.

After that boys entered my room and everyone started to congratulate me on the new phase of my life.

"Its time, mera dulha ghodi(mare) chadega." Said, Harry.

"Woh Tera Nahi Anushka ka dulha hai," answered Mahi Bhai and everyone start laughing.

At the time of Baraat(procession)

Everyone enjoyed and danced like maniacs. The whole ICT members enjoyed each other company, Harry doing naagin dance and entertaining everyone.

"Aaj mere yaar ki Shaadi hai," said harry while laughing suddenly.

"Mahi Bhai sambhalo isko, bina peeye hi chad gai h isko. Lagta hai sabse jyada khushi isko hi hai V ki shaadi ki," said Rohit from behind.

"Tu sambhal," said Mahi Bhai to Rohit.

"Nahi Mujhe toh bhukh lagi hai I am going to eat something," screamed Rohit.

"Bhukkad," said ICT boys in unison and laughed.

"Just leave that, Cheeku call Kia where is she?" Asked Mahi Bhai.

"Who is Kia?" Shub voiced out his thought.

"Ladki hai bro aur kya." Abhay said while laughing.

"Mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha, shukriya apka batane ke liye." Shub said sarcastically.

"Mention not bro, best friends isiliye hi hote hai." Abhay winked.

"Jaldi pata chal jayega ki Kia kon hai." I solved Shub's query.

"Bhai she is busy with preparations in the banquet hall, so she meets us there directly for further rituals," I replied to Mahi bhai.

"Ok then let's move towards our destination," said Mahi Bhai to all.

We reach the banquet hall after half-hour and entered our respective rooms to freshen up.

VIRAT'S OUTFIT

On the other side

Anushka POV:

I am getting ready in my bridal attire. It's our special day finally I am getting married to the love of my life. Kia and Mahi helped me with jewelry and the veil.

"Bhabhi you are looking so beautiful," said Kia and Mahi(Myra) together.

"Thank you, my babies you both are looking gorgeous." I complement

"Bhabhi are you ready for the kaleere girana ceremony?" asked Kia.

"Of course! Are you both ready to get married after me?" I teased both.

"Hum par nahi girangi(fall) kaleere," said Kia and Mahi in unison.

"We will see and I am sure kaleere will fall on both your head." I smiled mischievously and both make a pouting face on my teasing.

We reached the hall for my kaleere ceremony. Kia, Myra, and my friends sat together in a line. I shake my kaleeras above their heads one by one and at last, the kaleeras fell on Kia and Mahi at the same time. Everyone hoots and tease them that they are next in line. I wink towards Kia and Mahi and both showed their tongue in a teasing manner.

(A/N: I don't really know about this ritual. If I write something wrong, please bear with it as I love this ritual)

After kaleere girana ceremony, everyone from the girl side started to move towards the banquet hall in cars, both Virat and I choose to get married in intimate ceremonies as we don't want unnecessary attention from the paparazzi at the time of any wedding ritual. Family, close relatives, and friends are part of this intimate wedding.

"Bhabhi are you nervous or excited?" asked Kia.

"Both I am nervous because of new responsibilities as a wife, daughter in law and sister in law and excited because I am going to start my new journey with your Bhaiya who loves me. I am lucky that I am getting married  to the love of my life." I answered.

"You will surely do good bhabhi, We know." Kia and Mahi smiled.

We reached the banquet hall and move towards the room to freshen up for the further wedding rituals.

ANUSHKA'S OUTFIT

Happy reading..!