Chapter 5 - Starting of a new friendship

🎶 Teri har ek burai pe daante woh dost,
Gam ki ho dhoop toh saaya bane tera woh dost,

Naache bhi woh Teri khushi mai,
Aree yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai,

Yeh na ho toh kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai🎶

I recalled yesterday's happenings of after party with Kia when I held her wrist and turned her to look at me when our eyes met when she said aap when blush crept on her cheeks, that moment was bliss

I recalled yesterday's happenings of after party with Kia when I held her wrist and turned her to look at me when our eyes met when she said aap when blush crept on her cheeks, that moment was bliss. My hand perfectly fitted into hers like it's made to hold her hand only. I felt goosebumps rising on my skin, hearing Shub from her mouth for the first time. I could feel my heart race when she said my name blushing. I love the sound of my name from her mouth. I was intently looking into her eyes which had the intensity to drown me in them.

*She had magic in her eyes, even the stars envied.*

I am definitely attracted to her. I slowly developed feelings for her, her beautiful hazel orbs, her breathtaking smile, her cute dimple. God! I am not able to remove her smiling face from my mind. She is so breathtakingly beautiful.

I wanted to befriend her when I saw her with Nushkie di in the VIP section at the stadium for the first time in any match, but I dropped the idea as our family was also present. I got the chance after celebrating the victory but V bhaiya also ruins it because she needs to go home with him. I am not going to miss the next chance to approach her but when will I get the chance.

'Very soon, my conscience interrupted.'

'Welcome back, I mocked.'

'Rude much, I am your part, my conscience countered back.'

I ignored my conscience and came out of the thoughts. I went to the gym for my workout, where Abhay was already working out.

" You are late. Let's do some pushups." Abhay said and ready for the pushups marathon.

"Bhai! no, I am not doing it, and you very well know that I hate to do pushups." I said while sulking.

(A/N- Imagine he hates to do pushups.)

"Fine, I am going to tell V bhaiya that you started liking her dear sister," He mocked

"I am just attracted to her." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeh toh aur galat baat h Shub, chii chii." He said wickedly.

I raised my hands in surrender and started doing pushups with him, he won this time too. I laid down on the floor, exhausted. He came and sat beside me.

"Bhai thak gaya yaar mai." I started to whine.

"Bhai, you are acting like an old man. Itni jaldi thak bhi gaya." He said seriously.

"You know very well, Abhay, that I don't like to do pushups, but you are behaving like a kid and started blackmailing me. Mera bhi time aayega bro." I smiled sweetly at my last comment to rile him up.