Chapter 8 - A Day Out

🎶Hum chale baharon mein
     Gungunati raahon mein
     Dhadkane bhi tez hain
     Ab kya karein
     Waqt hai toh jeene de
     Dard hai to seene de
     Khwahishein anjaan hai
     Ab kya karein🎶

🎶Hum chale baharon mein     Gungunati raahon mein     Dhadkane bhi tez hain     Ab kya karein     Waqt hai toh jeene de     Dard hai to seene de     Khwahishein anjaan hai     Ab kya karein🎶

Sunlight coming through my room's window disturbed my peaceful slumber. I get out of my bed to take a shower and prepare for the day. While showering, I thought about the events of yesterday. It was a nail-biting win for KKR in the last over. Shub was awarded the Man of the Match award for his brilliant contribution. He had a different shine in his eyes after winning the semi-finals. I can see the relief in his eyes and his dimpled smile that makes me adore him more.

I stepped out of the shower wearing a pink dress with a floral design. At the same time, my best friend walked in wearing a black dress with a blue jacket, looking stunning.

 At the same time, my best friend walked in wearing a black dress with a blue jacket, looking stunning

"Hello, my flower! How am I looking?" She asked as she sat down on my bed.

"Black monkey," I exclaimed, trying to hold back my laughter.

She made a face and threw a pillow at me. I started laughing while clutching my stomach, which made her even angrier. She huffed in annoyance and left my room. I followed her to the living room where V bhaiya and bhabhi were sitting on the couch, enjoying their coffee.

"Bhaiya, she called me a black monkey." She complained to V bhaiya while taking her seat on a single-seated sofa with a pouting face.

"Kia tumne meri monkey ko monkey kyu bola?" V bhaiya asked with a sad expression, trying to hold back his laughter.

Mahi stared at him with her mouth wide open in bafflement and huffed. We all started laughing at her angry face.

" Mai black monkey toh tu pink monkey because you are my best friend." She said while sticking her tongue out.

"Okay...Okay! No one is a monkey here. You both are my beautiful baby sisters." V bhaiya said with adoration in his eyes.

"Aww, but we are not babies anymore." Mahi and I said in unison.