fReShaVocAdO

•Smut chapter•

As soon as the two if you had entered his dark bedroom, he had you pinned against the wall, his right leg slotting between yours as you gasped. You hadn't expected him to act so quickly. Your expression made him chuckled lowly, causing your knees to go weak.

He sat a long, slender finger under your chin, making you look up at him as he dipped his head, your lips barely touching. You reached to connect your lips, but he smirked and pulled back, just out of reach.
"Please, Pitch".

His eyes glinted with lust, and finally he pressed his lips against your soft, warm ones. It was quickly deepened into a hungry kiss as Pitch devoured you, enjoying the taste on your tongue, as you gripped at his slicked back hair.

With one hand cupping your face, Pitch's other moved down to your waist, where it slipped under your shirt just a bit- his thumb massaging small, pleasurable circles onto your smooth skin.

Your hands fell from behind his head and down to his chest, where they slipped under his obsidian black robe. Your hands moved up and over his shoulders, pushing the robe open to expose his bare chest. He removed himself from you for just a moment, shrugging the robe off his arms and onto the dusty stone floor.

In less then seconds his body had you pressed against the wall again, you could feel his growing arousal against your thigh, turning you on even more. Pitch slipped his hands under the hem of your shirt, moving them teasingly up your torso before pulling said shirt up and over your head.

He then moved to form a trail of wet kisses from behind your ear and down your neck slowly, nipping and sucking at the soft skin until he found your sweet spot. When he did find it, you let out a small moan, feeling his lips smirk against your skin. He continued abusing that sensitive spot with his heavenly tongue, which so ironically belonged to the devil's mouth.

Another string of moans seeped from your mouth, you can tell Pitch was enjoying himself, taking his sweet time with you, but you wanted more. You wanted him to throw you onto his bed, shackle you in chains, a roughly make love to you. However, all Pitch did was continue his torturously slow assault on you with his warm tongue and jagged teeth, gently biting down but never hard enough to cause harm.

You gripped his shoulders, grinding against him, trying desperately to get just some kind of friction. He chuckled darkly at your attempt, making you shiver as he moved his mouth to your ear, nipping at it ever so slightly.
"Impatient are we?"

"Please.. Pitch",
You begged, you just wanted to be taken already. So what if you were inpatient.

"Please what?"
He smirked, slowly snaking a hand down to your jeans and playing with the zipper. You closed your eyes and gulped, fearing your voice would crack if you tried to speak. Pitch didn't like your lack of answer and moved his hands away, taking a step back,
"I asked you a question darling.."

You whined at the loss of contact, but caved and gave in,
"Please, just fuck me already, please Pitch",
You begged desperately. The next the you knew you were being roughly pushed down in his large bed. You gasped, feeling him settle between your legs.

He looked down at you with eclipsing eyes, but instead of being clouded with lust, you saw what you could only describe as love. He gently swept a few locks of hair from your face and spoke in a caring tone,
"If I get too rough here or if hurts, it's ok to tell me to stop or slow down, I promise I will if you ask".

You smiled up at him. How could anyone accuse someone, with such care, of being an evil monster?
"Ok, I promise to speak up if it does",
You replied. And with that he placed a passionate kiss to your lips, one that indeed turned hungry and lustful.