18

SKIP TOMORROW MORNING/BTS'S POV
Yoongi woke up and touch his head bcs at how hurt it was.

"Akh why does my head hurted so much?" Yoongi. He look around and he's at the living room with his 5 more friends. He try to remember what happened last night and cant.

"Jin hyeong odieseo?" He asked himself and look around "I'm here" Jin "hyeong how do we ended up here?" Yoongi.

"That's a long story...wake the others up" Jin. Yoongi obeyed him as the oldest and wake them all up.

"I wake them all up...you settle Kim Taehyung" Yoongi dont wanna wake him up since he's the hardest one to wake up.

He get up and walk to the stairs with a little balance but he stopped "Lisa odieseo?" Yoongi "Mwola...I woke up and she's already gone" Jin.

"Oh" Yoongi want to continue walking but he stop and turn to Jin "YOU SLEPT WITH HER?!" Yoongi "Aish! No need to shouted! Yes I did! Why?! You have slept with her too!" Jin.

"Aish its not fair" Yoongi "whatever you said Min Yoongi now go to your room and take a quick shower!" Jin. He walk to his room.

"Hyeong...did you wrote this?" Jimin take a sticky note that have been sticked on the TV "Mwo?" Jin "the note" Jimin show the note.

"Aniya" Jin go to the kitchen and saw a pot on the table with medicines with it "who cooked this?" Jin. Then Lisa is the only one who came in his mind.

"She did this?" Jin "Ya Jimin ah read the note" Jin "I did...it says sorry for being harsh on you guys, I cooked the soup. Eat the medicines after...meet you at the school from Lily" Jimin.

"Lily nugu?" Jimin "Lisa" Jin "she cooked something?" Taehyung "it seems like it" Jin "call Yoongi to come down and have this first..." Jin "Nee" Jungkook go upstairs to Yoongi's room.

AFTER EAT
"I feel much more better than before" Jhope "go to your rooms and shower now! We almost late" Jin "what time is it tho?" Jungkook.

"Its freaking 10:45 idiot! Why can you asked that?! Our class started at 12 PM! You wanna skip classes again?!" Jin "N-nee hyeong" after they all said that, they run to their bedrooms.

AT THE SCHOOL/LISA'S POV
She were walking at the school hall when...

"LISA!" Someone called her but she cant hear it bcs her ears are both wearing her airpods. The students look at the group of people and then at Lisa.

Suddenly...

Someone hugged her which make the students jaw dropped

Someone hugged her which make the students jaw dropped. Lisa got surprised but it didn't show. Only her cold face being showed.

Until the person let go of the hug. She can saw his boxy smile.

 She can saw his boxy smile