two

Izuku POV

----------------

She dropped to the ground, a breath and an apology later, she passed out. I wasn't sure what to do, calling 911 for an ambulance made sense, but the snowstorm is heavy and the roads are snowed over and icy. They wouldn't be able to drive until morning at least.

So instead, I bent over and grabbed her shoulders to begin lifting her. I wasn't sure how to lift her, but decide on the little kid way. With the way she fell, it would be easier. I don't know what she was doing here, standing in front of my house, but she definitely looked lost. I took her inside, shutting the door after setting her in a chair nearby, and removed the snow covered coat in hopes that it would warm her up some. Same with her scarf and gloves and shoes.

The living room is the warmest place in the house right now, but I should take her to the bed because there's actually warm blankets there. I decide to do that, bring her to my room. I turn the heater on in there so that it would get warm, putting it on a timer. I prep the bed for a person to lay in and head back to the living room. She's slumped over on the chair I sat her in, soft breaths escaping. At least she's still breathing. I was going to check that next.

I picked her up and walked her down the hall, entering my room and placing her in my bed. I tuck her in and check her forehead. She's still freezing cold. This girl is lucky I was right there. If she had passed out while I was still inside or she was passed out all night, she could have died. What was she doing? Stalking me? God I hope not. I don't need any fans stalking me now. This is my home.

I've been able to keep where I live a secret for this long. There's no way a fan found me. Unless she was following me, but.. I didn't come from the direction she was facing. I was face to face with her when we ran into each other. Maybe she was just admiring the house, or block. The neighbor's house is kind of oddly colored. I don't have anything in my front yard, other than dead plants.

With a sigh, I watched her sleep, her breaths inconsistent which worried me. Was she still cold or running a fever? I stood quickly to get ready if she began running a fever. That would be bad.

I got all the things needed to reduce a fever. A towel and cold water, medicine... Actually, that's all I have. I'm grown up and don't have more than medicine. I should have listened to my mom about things like this, but of course I didn't. I was too wrapped up in finishing school that this wasn't something I thought to learn.

I sat back down beside her and placed the cold rag on her forehead, glancing outside at the neverending snowstorm. With a sigh, I got up to turn up the heat. There's not much I can do right now until she wakes up. Until then, we'll be trapped inside for a while. The news keeps saying that the snowstorm won't cease for a while and the snow can trap up inside.

I'm just glad I went to the store earlier today to stock up. Frozen food and snacks last the longest, then canned foods. Learned about this survival stuff in school. I don't quite remember what class, it was probably home economics. I guess sickness and fever stuff don't count as a lesson in that class. Additionally, that stuff helps in case the power goes out. I don't know what I'll do for heat though. I do have a lot of blankets in storage and the stove isn't electric so that's good at least.

The girl's nose twitched and she sneezed. I moved slightly to watch her. This is a little weird, a stranger being in my house, but she is going to freak out when she wakes up about how she isn't frozen in the snow and in a stranger's home. Unless she knows me, which I doubt.

I heard a buzz from my pocket, pulling my phone out to see the text, and battery life. It's Kacchan, and my battery is okay for now. He's asking how bad the snow is here.. Well. I looked outside again. It's not great. I quickly text back.

After sending him my update, I watch over the sleeping girl, feeling myself get a bit tired. I did have a long day of hero work, and the snow is definitely not going to let up anytime soon. Might as well take a nap. I should just take a small one in this chair.