Proluge

OKAY BEFORE WE START,

Emrys' parents are divorced, emrys and his brother live with their dad

Three years after Daisy was born, her father decided it was best to move them down to Scotland, wanting a fresh start in a new place

They moved into a Victorian house that was originally yellow, but Daisy begged and pleaded they painted it pink, as it was her favorite color. Of course, Daisy's father did it.

Daisy's father gave her the room with the huge heart window, even though it was the master bedroom.

Everyday after moving into the house Daisy would look across the street into the only other Victorian houses window. There would sit a boy, looked around the age of five.

She would sit there with all her stuffies and watch him do whatever he did, some days he would read and other days he would play with action figures.

Daisy looked forward to every night to watch the boy who lived in the mint green house.

Emrys knew that Daisy was watching from her heart window, and for some reason he didn't mind. Normally he hated when people looked and touched him, but with the small three year old- he didn't mind.

He actually wanted her to watch him. Emrys didn't have the courage to acknowledge her yet, but every time she wasn't looking, he looked at her.

He looked at her cute brown hair and her always adorable pink pajamas, as well as all her stuffies crowded around her. Emrys found her adorable and admired her lots, he would watch her play in the front garden of her house always holding onto a cute small bear.

Emrys finally had the courage to go down there and talk to her, become her friend at least. His brother had beat him to it.

His brother Bruno was three as well, and was very shy. Bruno had also seen the girl in the garden, however he didn't admire her like Emrys did. Bruno only wanted to be her friend, so friends they became.

 Bruno only wanted to be her friend, so friends they became

"You look stupid, Daisy. At least clean up before you come in, stupid." Emrys teased Daisy relentlessly. If Emrys couldn't be her friend because Bruno said he couldn't, he would find a way to be in her life. Even if it was him hurting her feelings all the time.

Emrys didn't believe that Daisy looked stupid. He believed it matched her, her name was a flower after all, so having dirt on her made her look actually cute. His cute flower.

Tears sprouted in Daisy's eyes, she had never thought she looked stupid when she cane in with dirt on her legs.

"Leave her alone, Emrys!" Bruno grabbed Daisy by the hand and led her into his chest, patting her back reassuringly. Emrys' hands clenched.

He had done it again. Hurt her feelings and made her run to his brother. He couldn't do this anymore. It hurt too much to insult her, but he needed her to even acknowledge him.

Though, if he paid just the littlest bit more attention, Emrys would realize that Daisy still watched him from her heart window every night.

Days passed, Emrys knew what he needed to do now.

"Listen, I'm leaving. I'm going to Dubai and I don't know when I'll be back or if I will come back." Emrys stated, grabbing his bags and walking off to his moms car. At the age of 14, Emrys ran off to the United Arab Emirates with his mother.

Daisy's eyes watered when he left. Her boy from the mint green house was leaving, probably for good. It was all her fault, she kept telling herself. She acted too stupid and made him leave.

Maybe if she cleaned off the dirt from her dresses and legs he would stay. Maybe.