Chapter One

It had been five years since Emrys left

It had been five years since Emrys left. Emrys refused to go near any other girls, and Daisy refused to look at the window from the mint green house.

Daisy missed Emrys dearly for 2 years, until she began to be distracted from school. She was determined to get good grades and then a scholarship, so thats what she focused on.

Emrys missed Daisy everyday, every single minute. Daisy may have been able to distract herself, but Emrys wasn't. Emrys would look at all the photos Bruno posted of Daisy on his Instagram, and think how he wished it was him who was there.

 Emrys would look at all the photos Bruno posted of Daisy on his Instagram, and think how he wished it was him who was there

Posted 5 Minutes Ago,

Emrys stared at the picture. Oh how much he missed her.

Emrys stood from his seat and walked off the plane, thanking the pilot and the attendants with a nod of his head. After grabbing his bags, he walked outside to the place they said they had his car.

He began to drive off from the airport once he was settled. Emrys had told no one he was coming back, and he intended to surprise them all.

Especially his Daisy.

Once he arrived home he walked up to his room that faced Daisy's window and sat his stuff down. He could hear Daisy and Bruno in the backyard, probably playing in the dirt as always.

Emrys walked back downstairs and out the back door, neither of the 17 year olds noticed him.

He admired his Daisy, finally in real life. She looked as perfect as she did the day he left. Her hair had grown, but she was still wearing her pretty dresses and still had the bear she had carried since she was three.

Daisy turned around looking behind her, running forward away from Bruno. She was giggling happily, trying not to get caught.

She crashed into Emrys' chest, nearly falling backwards on the concrete when Emrys caught her.

"Well aren't you happy to see me, princess." Emrys chuckled looking down at her eyes that were as wide as they can be.

"Emmy?" She used the childhood nickname she made him for the first time in six years.

"Hey." He smirked.

"You're back! You came back!" Daisy screamed happily, jumping onto him,

"Of course I came back, princess. Wouldn't want to leave you alone, now would I?" Bruno stood a few feet away, gaping.

When Daisy let go Bruno ran over and hugged his brother, happy he was back too. They had only talked over Skype the past five years.

They all talked for a bit until Daisy had to go home.

"Emrys, are you going to ask out Daisy?"

"If I did, would you care?" Emrys asked looking down at Bruno,

"I don't think I would. I think she would make you a better person." Bruno said honestly.

"Hm. We'll see." Emrys walked away and back into his room. He walked to his window and sat down, looking into the heart window, watching his girl twirl around the room.

 He walked to his window and sat down, looking into the heart window, watching his girl twirl around the room