A.I. Love Fusion

SUMMARY:
Tonight, the first day of an important Street Food Festival will be taking place in Siracusa. After begging Amiya, Doctor managed to get permission to go there with Gummy, intending to confess to her during the fireworks show.

NOTE:
English isn't my first language. I apologize for any awkward wordings or errors I missed while proofreading.

If you aren't aware:
Lada = Gummy
Sonya = Zima
Anna = Istina
Rosalind = Leto
Natalya = Rosa

Picture Source: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/79356016

CHARACTERS:
Doctor, Gummy, Chiave, Aosta, Broca, Zima, Istina

x-X-x-X-x-X-x-X-x-X-x

You stare at your own reflection in the mirror. The abyss of your black mask stares back at you.

'Doctor. You're an adult. You're a big strong man. You are not afraid of confessing to someone.' That's what you tell yourself.

Today an important street food festival will take place in Siracusa, with a fireworks show and all, and after pathetically begging Amiya you managed to get permission to go with Gummy. Lada's been your assistant for more than a year and she's always been nothing but useful and kind to you. At this point, that girl lives rent-free in your head. When you're with her, you wish those moments would last forever. When you're not with her, you think about her and want to go back to her. Sadly enough, this has lead you to hug a pillow to fall asleep, thinking about hugging her instead...

'Tonight you are gonna go there, you're gonna knock it out of the park, make her have a lot of fun, and you will confess to her. Have I made myself clear Doctor?' You shake your arms as if to try and throw the stress off your body, but you only feel more stressed.

You clear your throat. "Lada. For months, I've thought your figure was quite mesmerizing and-"

'That's way too formal! I sound Victorian...'

"Hey, is it me, or do you look particularly gorgeous tonight?"

'That's just cringeworthy... Can't the Chief Tactician of Rhodes Island come up with anything better?'

"Lada. For a long time now you've consistently been the number one thing on my mind. I wanted to tell you that--"

'Now I just sound like a stalker!'

"These fireworks are gorgeous, I love them! You know what else I love?"

'Ack! I can't do it right!' You rest your elbows on the edge of the sink. Your hands desperately hold up your face. 'Has practicing in the mirror even helped anyone before?'

You wanted to do this to blow off some stress, but your sad performance only made you more worried. It would take a miracle to make your confession end well at this rate...

You're brainstorming ideas on what to do when your mind jumps back to a conversation you had with Chiave and his gang earlier that day; You've become good friends with them this past year, so you asked them for advice.

x-X------X-x

"I would have never guessed she was your type Doctor!" Chiave continued. "I never really interacted with her, she looks nice I guess... Not really my type, I prefer big tits... But I tell you if she was some Sicilian babe we'd have infinite advice to share."

"R-Right... So what do you think I should do?"

"Well Doc, I say hit her with a pick-up line. Something punchy and memorable like 'Hey, you dropped something!' and when she asks what you say 'Your standards, please date me!'"

Broca intervened. "...I wouldn't listen to Chiave for dating advice, or for pick-up line advice in particular."

"Why would you tell him that?! I'm a chick magnet AND I make my inner philosopher come out when talking to said chicks!