Sparks

SUMMARY:
Not too long ago a Rhodes Island squad managed to recue 5 Ursus girls from the ruins of Chernobog. Interested, Doctor went and met with all of them personally, except for one. When he finally has the chance to meet her in person, at least for him, it's love at first sight.

English isn't my native language, so I apologize for any mistakes or awkward wordings that I missed while proofreading.

Picture Source: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/88409630

CHARACTERS:
Doctor, Gummy, Amiya, Thorns, Kal'tsit

x-X-x-X-x-X-x-X-x-X-x

The cafeteria might just be the best place in Rhodes Island.

You're welcomed by an array of pleasant, mouth watering smells as you make your way past the many tables where people are enjoying themselves and towards the kitchen.

A couple of weeks ago a Rhodes Island squad managed to rescue 5 Ursus schoolgirls from the ruins of Chernobog and you haven't had the chance to meet one of them yet, which is why you're here. You heard she started working in the cafeteria as part of the Rhodes Island kitchen staff.

You look up. The sign saying "Gummy's Breakfast Kitchen" just above the door in front of you should be a dead giveaway she's in here.

Welcoming you when you open the door is a spark of fire coming from one of the stoves that shoots up to the ceiling, which forces you to step back.

But that's not the thing that surprises you the most. Standing in front of that spark of fire, cooking, is the single most beautiful, gorgeous woman you've ever seen.

She turns around to look at you, paralyzed at the entrance. "Oh! Hello there! You must be the Doctor!"

The girl hops towards you, leaving her frying pan on the stove.
She shakes your hand with both of hers. "I am Gummy! Thank you so so much for saving us!"

You don't reply, you're like a statue right now. It's like if an alchemist took every nice thing in the whole world and alchemically fused it into a single person, creating the bear standing in front of you.

"Are you okay?" She looks up at you, tilting her head.

"Uh- Yes!" You snap back to reality like in 'Lose Yourself' by Emperor. "I just wanted to meet you, that's why I'm here."

Gummy nods. "Um! Amiya told me you'd be here today!"

This smile. This wonderful, beaming smile she has on her face right now. You can't take your eyes off it. Nearl is often called the Radiant Knight, but this little girl right here is some serious competition.

The bear girl hops back to the stoves. "I have something ready for you right here! Eat up!" She gestures towards a plate of pasta right beside the stoves.

You walk beside her. "Thank you very much, Gummy."

"Don't mention it!"

Again, she's doing it again. She's smiling at you with the most tender smile you've ever seen.

You can't start eating right away, you're captivated by this goddess standing in front of you. Her golden hair with the adorable candy pins, her scarlet eyes that you could get lost into for hours, her rosy cheeks...

You start eating as Gummy keeps cooking. When she comes out of the kitchen to go serve an order, you're finally left alone with your thoughts.

You don't know what happened to you, Doctor.exe completely stopped functioning. It was like time stopped and an overwhelming amount of feelings hit you all at once like a truck from an isekai. It's like you met a person to you extremely dear from a past life, and all that you felt in that life came back to you. It's a really, really confusing mix of emotions you've never felt before, but at the same time it's... comforting.