Chapter 10

**Smut Warning**

We finally arrived at Zane's house after about 20 minutes of driving. It was a nice ride home and we had a casual conversation. He asked me more about my favorite things and so did I. He was actually quite interesting, to say the least.

We got out of the car and he unlocked the front door to his well-sized house. It was big and had some things that were kinda extra, but it wasn't over the top like most rich houses are. It was pretty comfy actually.

We walk in and I gaze and the familiar but still new interior. "I didn't say this that last time, but your house is really beautiful," I say gazing at him.

"Thank you. So are you, Love," he said planting a kiss near my lips. I felt compelled to move my lips toward his, but I didn't. Just as I had earlier, at the restaurant. He was unimaginably hot and attractive. I had never felt pulled so... sexually towards someone else. Plus, I think I liked him already. He was interested in me and really seemed to care.

"Would you like to do anything? If not, we can just head up to bed," he said looking down at me. It was around 9 o'clock now, and I still had to go to work in the morning so I just decided on going to bed early. "Let's go to bed, I'm getting kinda tired anyway."

"Ok. I'll go grab you some clothes," he said heading upstairs, motioning me to come with him. "Oh, that's ok. I can just-" "No, you can't. Besides, I'm offering." He said as his voice went deeper, making me shiver a bit. Damn this body, it just had to be overly sensitive.

He led us into his room, then into his walk-in closet. He picked out a black shirt and some pants. "Here you go, Love," he said handing me the clothes. "You can change and stuff in the bathroom."

"Ok, thanks," I said, heading to the bathroom. I washed up and tried putting the clothes he gave me on. The shirt was so big it reached to the middle of my thighs. I couldn't even put the pants on because they kept falling down. I think these were probably the smallest he had, judging from his closet. Well the shirt covered me fully anyway, so it's not like I really needed the pants. I came out the bathroom to give him back the pants and saw him laying on the bed, already changed.

"Hey Zane," I said, calling his attention. "The pants don't fit me. You can have them back."

I waited for him to say something, but he just stared at me. I fidgeted in my spot. Being the spotlight of his gaze like this was making me nervous but it also made me feel something else. Maybe I was too underdressed.

"God dammit, Love. I've been trying the whole night to resist dragging you here and fucking the hell out of your adorable ass, and this is what you come out wearing? Are you tryin to turn me on?" He said with a deep, sexy voice and eyes that told me to do whatever he wanted, no, whatever he ordered.

His words shook me to the very core. The thought made me hard. I had felt similar, but I didn't know he felt that way about me.

He stood up and walked towards me, his erection obvious as well. I froze in anticipation. He towered over me, looking deep into my eyes. "Do you want to-"
"Yes," I said, letting out a low moan. I wanted him. Very much at the moment.

So much, that I took the pleasure of reaching up and pulling his face down into a kiss. He kissed me back and grinded his erection against mine and I let out a moan. He took the opening to slip his tongue inside my mouth and immediately took control.

We pull apart from the kiss and I huffed in some much needed air. I wanted more though.

"I appreciate the kiss, but don't talk over me. And I'll take that kiss as you saying you want to go further, right?" He said with a smile on his face, but his voice breathtakingly deep.

I shook my head as an answer, I didn't think I could talk with the way his eyes were on me. But he didn't accept that as an answer.

"Use your words, Love."

"Yes. I want to sleep with you, Zane," I said looking back into his grey eyes.

"Good. On the bed then," he said stepping out of the way but not taking his eyes off me.