chapter 25

"Come in!"

"Hey Kade," The office door opened and in popped Jade, my coworker greeted.

I had been back at work for about 2 weeks now it has been quiet. I enjoyed every second I spent with him, but I still had to come to work. Zane offered me an easier position, but I liked the work I do and i was pretty adamant about keeping it.

"What's up?" I asked with a bright smile that was little bit more friendly than my corporate one. I had to stay on guard nowadays, you never know what people really think. But I knew Jade, and she was a good person who just naturally cared for people.

"I just came to have you sign some things so I can transfer them," she handed me a small stack of papers. I read through and signed them as she asked me questions about how I was feeling and what I'd been doing these past few days.

"I'm fine for the most part. I've been spending more time with my lover recently," I decided to share a bit, since she was always being nice and sharing her life. "Jade?"

She was looking at me with a confused and weird expression, like she heard something incredulous. "What? Huh, oh, nothing. It's just that it seems my lover has broken up with me. I don't think he wants to be involved with me anymore and moved onto another woman without me noticing." She looked pretty sad about it too, I guess he meant a lot to her.

"Oh no. I'm sorry about that. Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked sincerely. I'd never seen her so upset before, I was a little worried.

"No, it's something we-, I mean, I have to fix myself. It's all under control though, it won't effect my work, promise," she picked up the stack of signed papers and slipped out, giving me a small, weak smile. Poor Jade.

I would hate to have Zane taken away. I'm not sure what I'd do without him. What did I ever do without him before?

•••

I took the elevator up to the top floor when I finished up work for the day. I usually waited in his office for him to finish up, unless he was in a meeting, since he always had more than me.

But he was alone today, and most the secretaries left around this time. I had decided to do something risky and frisky tonight. Something that'll either get me a praise or a punishment.

I knocked on the door before letting myself in. He was sitting at his desk alone, and waiting for me.

"Hey, Love. How's your day?" He asked with hi usual deep, chilling voice. I took the opening to plop right down in his lap, putting my legs either side of him. I didn't take initiative much, but tonight was another story.

"Very good." I wrapped my arms around his neck sensually and brought my face closer to his and his eyes darkened. "When are you going to be finished?"

"Right about now," he said lowly, grunting as I rolled my hips onto him. "But what is provoking you to do such action?"

"Hmm? I'm always like this. It's just when I'm with you, all of it comes out. And I can't help it, cause I want you," I whispered in his ear, letting my breath linger there, rather seductively I must say. I untied the tie I tied around his neck this morning, all while looking into his eyes intensely.

I knew what made him tick, what made him yearn for me, how I could press him buttons. And I would use it all to my advantage.

"Not waiting till we get home? Thought you didn't like it rough in the office," He pushed back onto me, grabbing my hips, and I shivered at what the thought implied and the gruffed voice that said it.

"Nope, I want it now. Please, Master," I blushed a bit at the last part as I undid my tie as well. Zane's grip got tighter and his eyes became more commanding, telling me I would definitely be getting some. But I decided to push it further. "I want you to blind and tie me up. Bend me over and fuck me senseless beyond your every desire, Master," I breathed on his neck, in my favorite spot, and placed the ties down on our lap, which I was grinding together harder. Yea, so, I learned a bit from Kora this past week.

"Love, you really... Don't ask me to slow down, cause I won't. You asked for it," he ripped my pants off as he stood me up. I took the liberty to bend over his desk, putting my arms behind my back, showing my blue lace panties that I put on today specially. "Mmm, Love. Is that just for me?" he grunted and I saw him hardening under his pants.

He tied my wrists together tighter than he did the previous times and blinded me. I could hear his zipper opening and it sent shivers throughout my body. He gripped my hips and pulled me up, removing my underwear, as something warm and wet entered my hole.

"Ahh, t-that's, it f-feels weird. Haaa," I shuddered more at the realization that it was his tongue that penetrated me more than I thought it would. He licked around the area and folded my cheeks harshly with his rough hands and I moaned from the pleasure and the feeling of him scouring me whole.

I could feel him stand back up and press his tip against my hole before thrusting deeply into me, fast and harsh, making me moan from the pleasure the pain brought.

"Damn, Love you're still so tight, as always," he pulled out but thrusted in again and again as I moaned with every thrust. I could hear pens and papers hitting the floor as my body rocked back and forth against the desk, but I didn't care. He was fucking me so hard I could feel it in my throat and my head was dizzy with the need for him to go even faster.

"Z-Zane. Harde-," I started but then I heard a knock on the door.

"Sir? I'm going home now," someone said. I panicked a bit, but then felt Zane pick up his pace and I fell back into deep pleasure. I could feel myself going over the edge, I didn't care who was there.

"Aah-" He slapped his hand over mouth and pulled me up to his chest.

"Shhh, Love. You're to loud," Zane whispered in my ear and pulled the tie down to my mouth. I moaned into the fabric as he pushed into me further, hitting hard against my g-spot. I trembled as I fell back into his chest and tried to contain myself from cumming.

Only when he gave the order would I relieve myself.

"Must've left already," I heard faintly and their steps, walking away.

I trembled and clenched as he began thrusting again. "Haa, Love, come for me. Now," he ordered and I fulfilled. He came as well, but pulled out before he did, leaving me empty. "No, this isn't enough, Love. We're going home, I still need to fuck you senseless, am I right?" He asked with an amused smile. I was hard just from the thought.

Jade POV

"Our plan failed," i spoke into the phone.

"What? Why?" He demanded.

"He already has a lover. I just found out today. Now you can stop and get over him."

"Get over him. Pfft, as if. He'll be mine soon enough, even if I have to get rid of this so called lover," he said menacingly. I had known this man for some time and I could tell that he meant no good by that.

"I've catered to your every whim for the past 3 years. I won't follow you this time. Kade's a good person, he deserves happiness. Just leave him be." He remained silent for a second, which scared me, you never knew what this guy was thinking.

"So you're saying he can't be happy with me?" He growled angrily. "I'M HIS SOULMATE! He belongs to me and always will! And I can cut you off, you know. You haven't even been of much help with MY plan."

"No, wait. That's not what I-, I didn't mean it like that. Besides, you had 2 other 'soulmates' who didn't turn out good enough in the end! Just-, just stop," He hung up the phone before I could finish. I was upset and angry, but also scared. I took pity on him at first because it seemed like he was in a tough emotional state, but now as years have past, I think he's just mental. And I don't know what he did to Kade a couple weeks ago, but knew it wasn't good. Plus, with what I just told him, he'd get even more angrier and do something more drastic. Unfortunately, I'd seen him do it before, but it's not like I have evidence to prove it, he cleaned up too well. He'd been keeping a closer eye on me since then.

I'd better warn Kade, and soon. Before something tragic happens.