"OH BABY I FEEL SO DOWN AND I DONT KNOW WHY"

***Days later***

Is This It tour was over .it was real fun and exciting traveling with Julian and the rest of the band it was something I will never forget but now we're back in New York. Bummer.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I was so exhausted I was at work back in the record store catching up with danni and later we hung out at his place with other friends. It was about 10 in the night and I was heading back home to my apartment. I walked in and Fab was sleeping on the couch I closed to door slowly trying not to wake him up but the door made a loud squeeking sound "shit." I whipsperd Fab woke up and rubbed his eyes open "hey Ana"
"Oh I didn't wanna wake you up but since I did. Where the fuck are the rest?" I asked him "oh uuuhh they all went to some party I didn't wanna go I feel like shit." He mumbled. I was looking forward to hang out with Julian but he always seems very busy with the band and music and I would feel like annoying him or something. "Well... Since you're sick I'll make you some soup or something to make you feel better ok?" I smiled fab nodded and put his arm out to have a sip of his beer. I slapped his hand "you're sick! Quit drinking this shit beer!." He laughed "oh yeah right."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I was on the couch next to fab his head resting on my lap and the blow of chicken soup empty. I was getting so sleepy just as my eyes were about to close the door opened Albert came in with some random girl and took her into his room Julian then came in almost tripping over his own steps "fuck. Dude I almost fell ahaha!" Julian was so drunk. I walked over to him and put his arm around me to help him walk over to his room. "Babe I missed you!" He mumbled in my ear "Goddamit Julian this is the fucking third time this week you've come home like this!" I threw him on the bed he got a cigarette from his pocket and reached over on the side table to find his lighter and lit his cigarette. He inhaled "you should come to a backstage party I got invited to Ana" I sat next to him on the bed and rubbed my eyes from how tried I felt "I'm honestly getting sick of all theses party's and drinking. And who knows what kind of fucking drugs you're on now a days... Fuck Julian.." I sighed. There was a long silent pause "honestly I've been feeling kinda down lately and it seems like getting wasted just seems like an escape for me... Well at least for just a while and I don't kn-.... Shit... Just forget it." I sat closer to Julian "no tell me " I told him "people they don't understand. It's like even if an alien in a spaceship were to ask me it won't even understand and you my girlfriend you won't. And me I don't even understand what the fuck is wrong with me" He put out the cigarette "I'm to wasted to be over thinking all this shit good night Ana." I didn't know how to help Julian with this sort of depression problem I guess you can call it. I didn't wanna bother him anymore so I just let him sleep it off and hopefully tomorrow he'll get over this.........................