Chapter Six: Darkness

October 31 2012

At the Sidewinder Mercy Hospital showed a doctor slowly exiting the control room as he was scared and his heart was beating fast. He witnessed the carnage that Alex caused in the hospital and in fear he hid in the room and locked it.

He was walking around the hallway as he saw blood on the ground as there was sweat on his forehead. He continued walking until he heard a sound as he turned around and saw no one.

The Doctor was scared as he turned around and saw someone in front of him.

Angie: What's up Doc?

The Doctor fell down in fear as Angie began laughing at him until he saw someone holding her as he saw who it was.

Donna smiled at the doctor as she walked towards him. The doctor crawled back in fear until Donna spoke to him.

Donna: My Husband loves carnage and destruction and you can't stop him.

Doctor: Wait! Alex White is your husband?

Donna: Yes. I guess he let you live as a gift for me to kill you. That's so romantic of him.

Doctor: No! Don't do this!

Donna: Don't worry, Your invited to our wedding.

The Doctor was scared as Donna pulled out a machete as he screamed at her as Donna smiled at him.

The Doctor tried to crawl away but Donna began stabbing him repeatedly as Angie was laughing until the doctor was dead.

Donna smiled at Angie as the doll continued laughing as Donna began dragging the doctor away from the hospital as lightning began to flash in the sky.

Meanwhile David along with Daniel, Melina, Benjamin and Gionna made it to Sidewinder as they saw Civilians hiding inside their house while police cars began surveying the area.

David: Dammit, Where is Alex hiding?

Daniel: Do you think he's going after the group?

Benjamin: I think so, He wants revenge on what they did to him.