Chapter Nine: Payback

October 31 2012

The group along with the mob were in the gun store discussing their plan about where Alex is hiding now. Alex continues to create more carnage in the city and they needed to stop him otherwise things would get even more worse. They were talking to each other as the others continued looking around.

Esmeray: What should we do? We can't find Alex anywhere.

Wyatt: He's covering up his tracks so we can't find him.

Jack: *Sighs* We need to stop that bastard, He's killing more people and he won't stop till he gets his revenge.

Eleanor: Your right about that.

The group along with the mob were thinking of something as the others were looking around until Gionna remembered the time she almost removed Alex's mask until he pushed her again and was trying to put his mask back quickly.

Gionna: I have an idea.

Sasha: What is it?

Gionna: When Alex attacked me in the park and was almost gonna kill me. I tried to remove his mask and he immediately pushed me away and tried to put his mask on quickly.

Jack: Wait I remember Alex always hides his face.

Gionna: Exactly. I have a plan, We try to find him first and attack him. Once he's on the ground, One of us has to remove his mask and lure him to the streets.

Benjamin: She's right. Once he's outside, Everyone can attack him.

David: It's a good idea but it's also risky.

Daniel: He's right about that but this is our plan in stopping him.

Anne: Then let's find him and take his mask off.

Esmeray: Let's show him what fear really is.

Suddenly David heard something on his radio as he answered the radio and heard the vigilantes talking to him.

Tony: Sheriff West, We found Alex. He's hiding at an old house.

David: Don't go inside the house.

Troy: Sir, He's right there. We can take him.

Cody: Don't do that! Just wait for us to show up.

Henry: Don't worry about us, We can stop him.

The others tried to speak to the vigilante group but they didn't responded back as the group told the mob where they will lure Alex as they agreed to the plan.

The Group all began making their way towards the old house as David tried to speak to the vigilante group on the radio but they still aren't responding back to them.

Meanwhile the vigilante group were looking at the old house where Alex is hiding as they were speaking to each other about it.

Andy was holding a rifle as he was scared and worried about going inside the house.

Tony was holding a shotgun as he was confident about going inside the house.

Troy was holding a magnum as he was also ready to go inside the house.

Joel was holding a assault rifle as he was also ready to go inside the house.

Tony: Alright, Let's go inside the house.

Andy: That's a bad idea, We should wait for the others to show up.

Troy: He's gonna run away again. This is our only chance in killing him.