Information

For those that dont know, this is a warrior cats clan game where you start off with nothing and create a clan from scratch using a oc whose the leader. There's alot of things to consider, such as health, sicknesses and attacks from other clans. I'll be listing some rules below, so that you know the very basics. Make sure to read through the rules before moving on, I'll know if you did or didn't.

COMMANDS

Make sure to read them, so that you understand them before you submit a form. If a command confuses you, please ask beforehand. It's better to get it out of the way first before asking 'how do I...?' in the midst of the game. If you create a form, I expect it means you have no questions and understand how each command listed works. Also, please put in commands properly; or as they are listed in the commands page. For example if a command says '/ make [cat name] deputy' you cannot insert 'have Bluestar make Fireheart the deputy' or '/ have Fireheart become the deputy'. It is to be put as it is seen; otherwise the command is invalid. Additionally, one command per comment; it makes it less confusing.

CHAINS

Now, each clan is given their own chapter; with their own chains. You start off with two chains; a communication thread to let me know if you'll be gone awhile, wish to stop the game or something like that. The second chain is the actual game. Time progresses within the game, so moons will pass. As you finish a moon, a second chain with the next moon will be created. You will always be tagged. The password is your favorite medicine cat; you need to pm it to me. Please keep to your chains/chapters. Going to a different one is against the rules.

ACTIVITY

I ask that you are somewhat active after your clan is created. You have one week to input your first command after the initial creation of the clan; and then two weeks once the game has begun. If you know that you no longer wish to play the game, please let me know instead of just not replying. In any case,your clan will be labeled inactive and you can no longer continue the game. The only exception would be if you let me know beforehand.

TAGS

Tags are always welcomed, and you may do some below if you wish. Tagging is optional, and I won't force anyone to do it; of course. So if you can't tag, feel free to move on.

CATS

Your cats can die, and most likely will. From things like sickness, injury or anything like that. Therefore, don't get angry or throw a fit if it happens. Try not to get too attached either since well, anything can happen(Within reason)