I. youtube

"hey guys!" audrey smiled at the camera that laid on her vanity desk. "welcome back to another youtube video. i feel like i haven't posted in a hot minute" she said, laughing at herself. "i've missed you guys."

"today im gonna just do a little q&a just to get back into the swing of making these videos because it's been so long.. like what? Umm"

BEEP

"sorry, it's been four months." she smiled awkwardly at the camera. "anyways! so i posted a question sticker on my story where you guys can ask me some questions about myself or just anything in general. i got some pretty sick questions so imma answer them"

audrey stood up from her seat and over to her phone which was on charge. "wait! i'm so unprepared" she chuckled as the camera cut.

BEEP

"okay first question," audrey said, she was now seated on a vanity stool, looking down at her phone and scrolling through some questions. "are you a cat or a dog person?"

"personally, i'm a dog person. BUT i still love my cat. her name is winkers, but i have two other pets and they are both dogs. one's name is skylar and the other's name is scarlet." she said, chewing on her bottom lip.

"i think winkers is here- oh! there she is, hello baby" she said and grabbed her cat off the bed. "winkers really loves affection, she hates not being the centre of attention. ain't that right missy!" audrey joked

"i think she's tired so i'm gonna put her back on the bed" she said before getting up and placing the black and white cat onto her bed, surrounded by her pillows. "nighty winkie"

BEEP

"favourite fast food restaurant"

"mcdonalds, definitely. although, i don't mind dominos. mcdonalds is definitely the one for me. it just hits all the right places" she said, looking up from her phone and at the camera and picking at the skin on her lips.

"my order is probably like a double quarter pounder meal with a large coke and large fries and then a mcflurry. but that's only if the machines are working. god i really want a mcdonalds now, i might order one after this video"

BLEEP

"where were you born and where do you currently live"

"okay! i love these questions, i was born in madison, wisconson. my mom and dad split up when i was like twelve so i'm kinda torn between two places till i'm eighteen. over the summer i go to boston, massachusetts to see my dad, so does my sister amara."

audrey scrolled through the questions and furrowed her eyebrows. "we also see my dad over christmas but that only happens once every two years, so each year i spend christmas with one of my parents."

"i see my dad every thanksgiving because we prefer his food over my moms" she let out a laugh before looking at the camera. "him and my step mom are some really good chefs"

BLEEP

"shoe size?"

"i'm a size 5! little feet i know" audrey smiled, then opened her mouth in a big O. "i literallt bought the greatest pair of jordan 1s the other day omg. they were like light blue and white. i'll post them on my story when they come. love of my life type of shoes"

"i have these white and black converse that i wear like everyday, but believe me, once i get them jordan's it's game over!" she smiled

BEEP

"okay last question, do you know the sturniolo triplets?"

"the who?" audrey asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "let me search them up wait." she said, looking down at her phone and searching up the words 'sturniolo' into her phone.

"OH! they're fr triplets. dude that's so cool, i wish i was like a twin or a triplet or something. i'm just a baby sister." audrey chuckled and scrolled through some of the pictures on google. "wait, i think this is their instagram" she said and clicked on the link.

she looked at her phone as it loaded onto a boys profile. "nicolas sturniolo." she mumbled out loud and looked through the boys pictures. she seemed to pick up on his features quickly, she adored his fashion sense. "he has good sense in clothes" she said, looking at one of the group photos. "they must be his brothers, okay yeah they look similar" she said before nodding and turning off her phone.

"definitely going to watch one of their videos tonight, they seem chill"

BEEP

"okay guys! it's that time of the video i know that we both hate. our goodbye!!!" she said dramatically with a frown. "if you guys liked this video and want more like this comment down below because like, i'd definitely be down to do this"

"other than that guys... subscribe, like and comment what other videos i should do because i'm completely out of ideas! while you're here, don't forget to follow the insta for kinda a run down of what my life is. other than that! goodbye guys and i LOVE YOU" she smiled and blew a kiss to the camera before turning it off.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

audreybakerr has followed nicolassturniolo
nicolassturniolo has followed audreybakerr

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ELLE TALKS!

hey guys! this was the
first chapter, comment what
y'all thought of it bc i think it's
a little rubbish. i promise it will
get better, all in good time.

anyways! how are we liking this so
far? i tried to make audrey not seem
like super outgoing but sorta outgoing
at the same time. idk her character will
significantly change through this i feel.

the first follow! eek. don't forget
to vote and comment how you guys
felt on this chapter and what
ur excited for. till next time!