XII. instagram live

AUDREY SMILED AS SHE SET her phone up, mason and juliet sat in the background on her bed, throwing pillows at each other. "hey guys!" audrey smiled, waving at the camera. this cause mason and juliet to look over, juliet getting off the bed and sitting down next to audrey.

mason walked over two seconds later and placed his arms around juliets shoulders. "someone said you guys are soooo cute" audrey said, look at her two best friends. "who wouldn't think we are cute" mason said, rolling his eyes at his best friend. "whatever" she said and looked back at the phone.

"are you back in madison? yes i am" audrey answered and scrolled through some of the later comments before putting on her rings. "someone asked what are you doing for your birthday" juliet said, looking at the comments. "i'm spending it in boston with the triplets and my dad" audrey said, shrugging her shoulders

"are you seeing someone?"

"what!? no" audrey said, a little too loud.

"that's what the comment asked" mason shrugged, turning away to jump back onto her bed to finish the show they were all watching. " chris just joined the live" juliet said and smiled. "hi chris!"

christophersturniolo: ADD ME

"chris says to add him" juliet said. audrey nodded and invited chris to the live, sitting cross-legged as the youngest triplet joined. "BRO WE ARE IN THE FUCKING VAN RIGHT. I SWEAR MATT JUST SAID YOU LOOK FINE" chris shouted as soon as he joined.

"I NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT" matt shouted back,grabbing the phone straight out of chris' hands and smiling with a huge blush on his cheeks. "you said that matt, don't even try to cover it up" nick said from the back.

"dude shut up" matt said, looking  away from the camera to try get rid of his blush. "aww do you think my little audrey is a cutie matt sturniolo" juliet said, pinching audrey's cheeks, making audrey herself blush.

"no. NO- i mean. umm, take the phone" matt said, shoving it at chris who was already laughing. "ur so fucking awkward matt this is why you've never had a girlfriend" nick said, throwing a fry into his mouth.

"CAN YOU GUYS STOP"

audrey let out a small laugh as her blush deepened into a deep shade of red.

user:AUDREY IS BLUSHING
user: aww audrey looks so lost
user: MATT LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

"IS MY MATT CHEATING ON ME!?" mason shouted, walking over to the phone. "hi chris baby" mason said, blowing a kiss and sending him a wink. "hi sexy boy" chris said back, winking and blowing a kiss at the same time. "can you not!?" juliet said, pushing mason away. "don't be so jealous babe, these lips are all for you" mason said, kissing juliet's head.

"you make me sick! what happened to being gay for the homies mason. you know what, don't talk to me" chris said, throwing the phone at nick.

"oh hi" nick said, holding the phone in his hands as he ate. "want a fry? don't care, not getting one" he shrugged and ate a fry.

"what if i wanted a fry nick?" audrey asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "come back to boston and i'll give you one"

"whatever nick, i see where your priorities are" she said, shrugging. "NO I MISS YOU!" he shouted, as the phone was being taken off him by matt. "so fucking dumb." matt mumbled before looking down at the comments.

user: audrey and matt? ship name? maudrey? audatt?
user: maudrey!!!!!!
user: 🚢🚢
user: audrey is so fucking uglt wtf???

matt smiled at the comments before opening his mouth. "hey guys." he said, looking ar audrey through his screen.

"MATTY B MY BOYFRIEND" mason shouted, grabbing the phone to give him a big screen kiss. "i love you boyfriend, do you love me more than audrey???!!" mason exclaimed.

"what!?" matt shouted, furrowing his eyebrows. "i love you too boyfriend" he said, kissing him back through the screen.

"MASON LOWE GIVE ME THE PHONE BACK." audrey shouted and grabbed the phone out of his hands. "hey matty b" she smiled at him. "hey audrey b" he said, sending her a small smile. "miss u"

"awe matty b misses me y'all!! blessed"

"so whipped" chris muttered under his breath, making matt send him a glares.

user:CHRIS IS SO RIGHT LMAOO
user: I ACTUALLY AM LIVING FOR THIS GROUP LMAOO
user: MASON I LITERALLY LOVE YOU.

"mason you have some fan girls" matt said, fake frowning.

"don't worry matty baby, these lips are all yours." mason said, puckering his lips. this earned a hard hit on the arm from juliet. "i'm sorry babe! i just cant help it, he's so hot"

"HEY! what about me" chris said, looking down at the phone in matts hand. "nahh you fucked me off for amara"

"we don't talk ab that." chris said, glaring at him. audrey yawned and rubbed her eyes. "guys i'm so tired" audrey said and sighed. "can we go to bed now"

mason nodded. "BYE GUYS IM LOVING YOU AND LEAVING YOU" he said, blowing a huge kiss before handing the phone to audrey.

"i love you guys" she smiled and waved goodbye. "night audrey" the triplets said before audrey nodded and ended the live. what a day.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ELLE TALKS

slacked a bit with posting
today. but don't worry guys
gonna try be more active
posting tmr! i promise.

thank u so so so much for
1k reads holy moley. i love
yall so much.

anyways, not much to say
today! don't forget to vote and
DONT be silent readers, get involved
by commenting and voting. i love
you guys so so much eeek