XIX. instagram & facetime

DEFNOTAUDS just posted!

defnotauds

liked by jesuschristopher, dojacatpurrrr, alexxxndr and 34,568 others

defnotauds; hey!
TAGGED: defnotamara

view comments:

jesuschristopher: my girl n her baby sister
defnotauds: she's a year older
defnotamara: 👎🏽👎🏽💪🏽💪🏽

user: i've missed mars and auds
user: AMARA AND AUDS CONTENTTT

dojacatpurrrr: SLAY MY FAVES
defnotauds; WE LOVE U

user: when r u back in boston
defnotauds: 15 days!!

alexxxdr: hey bestie
⤷ defnotauds: hey bestie

mattydabee: answer the phone

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"AUDREY WE NEED TO TALK" MATT said as audrey answered the phone. audrey nodded and set the phone up on her bed, looking at matt. "mason told me"

"mason told you what" she said, letting out a breathy sigh and looking at the boy, her eyebrows raised. "go ahead, say it. what on earth could mason have said"

matt paused and looked at her, his eyebrows furrowed together. "why are you looking at m-" audrey began before being cut off by matt. "mason told me that you like me."

audrey stopped and looked at him, a small nervous laugh escaping her lips. "mason said what?" she asked, blinking at the camera befofe turning it away from her face. "he told me you liked me and that's why you were mad." matt said, "put the camera back on ur face audrey."

audrey nodded, biting her lip and putting the camera back to face her. "and?" she asked, looking at matt. "well, you know i like kayla"

"matt, if the only reason you called me was to tell me you don't like me, end the call. end it right now" audrey said.

a minute of silence had passed between the two of them befofe matt spoke up again. "i don't, not, like you audrey."

"so then what matt? what's the point in you even calling me. if your going to reject me, do it"

"audrey! had i known you liked me before i began talking to kayla i would've never even thought about talking to her. but you never fuckinh told me, you never even made it clear you liked me. i thought you hated me, i thought you liked chris because you sure as hell talked to him more than me. YOU never made the effort to even make me think you liked me. u acted like we were just friends"  matt said, looking away from the phone.

"god audrey. you don't understand how much i wanted you to like me back, you never made me feel like you liked me so i had to move on. i wasn't going to be hung up on a girl who didn't want me. so can you please stop being fucking mad at me for five fucking minutes and try to understand how i fucking feel?" he asked and looked at her, his eyes softening.

"i'm sorry." audrey said after a few seconds of him talking. "i didn't realise i was so much of a big deal to you. i didn't know you liked me."

"i did, and i still do audrey." matt said, sighing. "what about kayla?" she asked and looked at him.

"me and kayla would never work, she's a nice person but she's not you" matt said, and half smiled. audrey smiled at him and put the phone down on her bed. "i missed you matt."

"i missed you more audrey"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ELLE TALKS

DUDEE this book is
so close to being finished.
i'm thinking after this i do a
chris book maybe????

idk though. any thoughts??
next chapters are gonna be
the best, keep an eye out.

we're so freaking close to 20k
reads! i love u mfkas sm. mwa
mwa mwa mwa. don't forget
to vote and DONT be silent readers,
comment and get involved!

i'm also going to be talking a lot
on my conversations on this wp thing
so follow me for updates and stuff
lovelies ❤️