XXI. real life

AUDREY SMILED AS SHE STEPPED OFF the airplane after a hours flight from madison to boston. to say the least it was a fun ride, with his best friends juliet and mason sitting on the same row as her, she was having the most fun as she possibly could.

not to mention her older sister sat at the back with her earphones in, listening to whatever crap music that girl enjoyed. nonetheless, she enjoyed the flight but she was more ready to see her friends, her boston friends. matt, nick and chris.

and they were ready to see her too, it had been a month since the last encounter she had with the trio and she was more excited to see them than to be turning eighteen. possibly,

"can we go get something to eat, i'm starving" mason groaned, earning a short 'yes' from amara and a nudge to the stomach from juliet. "can we eat at dads, please" audrey begged and looked at the group. "you just want to leave us for them silly boys! hey! what happened to friendship since birth??? do we mean nothing to you now?!" mason exclaimed, glaring his eyes at her in a jokingly way.

"no mason, you mean the world and a half to me"

"a half and three quarters" juliet added as mason pulled her closer to his side as they walked, what couple goals. "okay PDA" amara said, walking away to luggage collection. "she won't be saying that when she sees chris," juliet snickers

audrey smiled and nodded, walking behind amara while the couple walked behind slowly. "are you excited to see christopher?" audrey asked and looked at her sister.

"yeah, i've missed him" amara said and looked back at audrey. "you excited to see matt?" she asked and kept an eye out for their suitcases. "yeah, i've missed him" she said, copying her sister.

"how did you meet chris?" audrey asked after a couple minutes of silence. "i met him last summer, we were never anything until february this year" she said and picked up one of mason and juliet's suitcases. "oh, right."

"do you love him?"

"chris?"

"yeah."

amara blinked at her and smiled. "i've never thought of love, but, i guess i do love him." she said and picked up her suitcase, just waiting for one more of juliet's and audrey's, "you love chris."

"yeah? is there something wrong with that?" she asked, grabbing juliet's suitcase as audrey grabbed her own. "nah. i think it's cute you've found someone to love"

"i hope you find that too, with matt." amara said, sending her a smile beofre walking away to get shotgun in the car, mason and juliet already grabbing their bags and following behind.

"loving matt" she mumbled, "maybe i could."

➸ ➸ ➸

it had been a few hours since audrey, amara, juliet and mason had got back from the airport to audrey's dads house. they had already unpacked, ordered food and put on a movie by the time the clock hit ten pm.

"chris just texted" amara said, looking at her phone before wiping the grease off her hands from the pizza they ordered and typed back. "he's coming over with nick and matt"

"oh okay" audrey said, focusing on the movie. "i get to see my boyfriends" mason said with a huge smile on his face. "oh shut up mason, why do you steal everyone's lovers" amara said, staring at him. "i cant help it, i'm just so sexy"

audrey let out a short laugh before grabbing a slice of pizza from the box and biting into it. "did they say what time they're gonna be here?" she asked with her mouthful.

"no, just that they're around the corner" amara said, getting up to go make a glass of water. "when they get here, don't be a flirt" audrey said to mason, sending him a glare. "i'll try not to, geez woman"

after a few minutes of the group sitting silently watching the film there was a knock on the door. "i'll get it" mason said, bolting out of his seat to open the door. he seemed more excited than audrey and amara.

"ugh, nick, i thought you were my matty or chrissy!" mason said,  frown placed on his lips before he was rushed out the way. "UM RUDE!?" he shouted again, earning a huge smirk off nick beofre he ran over to audrey.

"IVE MISSED YOU SO SO MUCH" nick shouted, pulling audrey up into a huge bear hug. "IVE MISSED YOU MORE" audrey shouted, wrapping her arms around his body. after a long hug, the two broke apart and fell onto the couch behind them befofe the door bursted open to reveal chris. "honey i'm home!"

"BABY" mason shouted and went to dramatically hug chris. "omg if i can carry mason me and him make out" chris said, trying to pick the brunette up and struggling. "come on! i want ur lips" mason said and jumped onto him. chris held him up barely off the ground "that counts" chris said, putting mason down before running around the living room.

"WHERES MY KISS" mason said, puckering his lips, earning a kiss from juliet. "that's even better" he snickered.

"OH MY GOD AUDREY I MISSED U LOADS" chris said, jumping onto the couch in between amara and audrey, placing a kiss on amaras temple and giving a side hug to audrey. "missed you so much more chris"

after about five minutes, the front door opened again causing the group to turn around. in came a blonde girl with the most prettiest blue eyes audrey had ever seen. she was stunning, her smile brightened up the rooms mood, then came matt. soon the mood changed once audrey had realised who the girl was and why she was here.

"hey guys" matt said, walking over to the couch and leaning down to hug the group, more specifically wanting to see audrey. mason winked at him before turning us attention back to juliet. "hi" audrey said, looking at him and then they girl next to him. "this is kayla" matt said, introducing the girl next to her.

kayla smiled at the group sweetly, walking over to stand next to matt, who wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "kayla meet my friends mason, juliet, amara and audrey. you know my brothers"

"nice to meet you guys! i've heard so much about you" she said. "we haven't heard much about you" mason said sharply before getting nudged by juliet who sat next to him. "i mean. yeah same"

"can i talk to you matt?" audrey spoke up, after a few minutes of awkward silence. "alone"

matt nodded and followed audrey into the laundry room, leaving kayla and the rest of the group alone.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ELLE TALKS

and here's where the real
drama kicks in! btw, no hate
to kayla, she has a great
storyline wink wink!

anyways, fuck matt atm.
one min he like audrey
the next he like kayla!? make
up ur mind matt.

guys i'm starting to write up
a few drafts for my chris story
just need some face claims!
if you have any ideas please
dm me on this!! ❤️ don't forget
to vote and DONT be a silent
reader, comment and get involved.
see you next chap