King Rose and Virdian Neko

I got ✨motivation✨ to make this chapter. Also, from now on, the ending (A/N)s will all be their own little story.

Izuku Pov

        I just finished packing, when I saw a male with golden hair, rose gold skin, a kingly outfit that was in pinks and reds- standard valentines day colors, and a crown. (Picture above, I edited it myself, and couldn't make the skin right.) He was holding a kind like staff, and using it the way the hero Chat Noir uses his staff to move around. " I AM KING ROSE! MY PRINCESS IS LEAVING, AND I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN." He declared, as I noticed his eyes seemed to be covered in a rose tinted glass, that was dripping down his cheeks like tears. 'He's talking about Marinette!' I realized, when Ladybug came to the balcony of my room. She knocked on the door to the balcony, and I opened it.

        "Izuku Midoriya, this is the Miraculous of the black cat which grants the power of destruction. You'll use it for the greater good. After the akuma is defeated, you will return it to me." The heroine said, holding out a black ring with a neon green paw print on it. "Ok." I said, before she handed me the miraculous and I put it on. A black blur flew out of it, and the ring appeared to become a tungsten carbide ring with a green malachite stone inlay (I googled green metal ring, and I saw an image I liked, and that is what the name of the ring is, although I removed the name Channel.) The blur stopped moving, revealing a black cat like creature. "Hi, my name is Plagg, can I have camembert?" The creature, now identified as Plagg, said. Ladybug somehow got a piece of camembert from her yoyo, and fed it to Plagg, who happily ate it. "Maybetheyoyohasaccesstosomekindofalternatedimesion,ormaybe-" I started mumbling without realizing it, until Ladybug explained, "Izuku, it's magic." I felt heat rush to my face in embarrassment. " was mumbling, wasn't I?" I asked sheepishly. 

        "You were kid. Now, when you are transformed, you say cataclysm and you can destroy anything you touch, although you can only use it one. After using your special ability, you will have five minutes until you transform back to normal. To transform, say, 'Plagg, claws out' to detransform, say, 'Plagg, claws in'. It's simple." Plagg explained. "Ok, Plagg, claws out!" I said, before I was covered in a blinding green light.

Marinette Pov

        After Izuku called on his transformation, he was wearing an outfit consisting mainly of dark green, although it also had some black parts. "How do I look?" He asked. "Awesome." I told him, before he looked in the mirror. "I think, my hero name will be Viridian Neko." Izuku decided, before an explosion prompted us to leave the building in order to defeat King Rose. We found him, and that's when I noticed that, up close, one of his pupils was a heart and the other was a rose.

Time Skip because I am horrible at writing fight scenes

        I broke the bracelet, releasing the akuma. "Time to de evilize!" I said, capturing and purifying the akuma. I then released it, saying , "Bye bye, little butterfly." Then, I through the Lucky Charm into the air, and said, "Miraculous  Ladybugh!" And the little ladybugs fixed everything. "Izuku and I went back to the hotel room, and he detransformed. "Here." My brother said, handing me the miraculous. "No, it's fine Izuku. Tikki, spots off." I said.

Izuku Pov

        "Tikki, spots off." Ladybug said, revealing, "Marinette?" "Yeah, surprise Zuku?" She told me. "Y-YOU'RE A HERO?!" I shouted, surprised. Mom ran in, shocked. "I was going to tell you anyway, but King Rose happened, plus, after Hawkmoth is defeated, I won't be Ladybug anymore. However, I will become a hero with my bro!" She explained, before giving Tikki a cookie from her purse, and Plagg some camembert. "Maybe I can help you figure out Hawkmoth's identity, what evidence did you find?" I asked her, and we went to work.

Smol Time Skip to night, sponsored by the little stories that I will be turning the ending (A/N)s into from now on

        "Why didn't I consider that Hawkmoth could akumatize himself?" Marinette asked herself. We have just finished going through the whole grimoire, and found that the holder of the butterfly miraculous can, in fact, akumatize themself, and that means that Gabriel Agreste is, indeed, Hwkmoth. "Nowwejustneedtogivethisevidencetothepolice,sowecanmakesureheisarrestedforterrorism-" "Zuku, you're doing it again." She cut me off. "Oops, sorry sis." I said. "It's ok Izuku." She reassured, before mom came in the room. "Izuku, Marinette, it is time for you to go to sleep, we need to get up early to catch the plane. Good night you two." Mom told us, before giving us each a hug. "Good night Mom!" We told her, before heading to bed.

        "And we are at 819 words." A short female in a cloak said. "Hey, Taller?" She said. "What is it Shorter?" The taller cloaked female asked. "Should I add Marvel, on the one hand, it's one more fandom but, on the other hand, Peter." Shorter said, before grabbing an unfinished book, and adding, "Speaking of Marvel, when was the last time you updated this?" "You're no better, you do realize how long it's been since you last updated the timeline, right?" Taller defended. "You got me, but the Timeline isn't exactly working the way I had hoped. I'm thinking of scrapping it all together." Shorter said, before she said, "(Y/N)." And it all faded to black.