Welcome Home!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm back~! Did you miss me? Well, I have good news. You see, I caught this very elusive thing, also known as ✨motivation✨! So, I am updating. My goal is to make updates weekly. But, who knows? I'm rambling. Enjoy the chapter!

Third Person Pov

        The plane landed, and Inko woke Izuku and Marinette up, and the small family got their bags and headed home. "Welcome home, Nettie!" Izuku told Marinette, before leading her to his room, which the two will share. The walls of the room are blank cream, there is a double bed that's pillows were stripped of their pillow cases, with has a couple of normal blankets on it to compensate for the missing comforter, and there is a pile of All Might posters, All Might figurines, and other all Might memorabilia and merchandise in the middle of the room. "Zuku?" Marinette asked. Izuku followed her line of sight to the merchandise, understood her unspoken question, and quickly explained, "All Might used to be my favorite hero, then he crushed my dream. That was right before mom and I went to Paris, so I haven't gotten a chance to get rid of those, yet." "Okay." Marinette said, hidden anger in her tone, not directed at Izuku of course, but directed at All Might. They got unpacked, and the second they were finished, crashed on the bed and fell asleep.

The next day

Marinette Pov

       "Izuku, Marinette, wake up." Mom said, shaking Izuku and me to wake us up. "It's too early." I said, hiding my face in the pillow my head is on. "Wake up, sis." Izuku said, shaking me. I let out a groan, and sit up. "Happy?" I ask, tiredly. "Yup. Now, we need to get dressed." Zuku tells me, and we get our clothes and he changes in the bathroom while I change in here. "You done getting dressed?" Zuku asks a little bit after I finished getting dressed. "Yeah, you can come out now." I told him, and he exited the bathroom. "So, I actually had an idea." He said after a second. "What is it?" I asked, to which he responds, "I think that I am going to become a vigilante." I couldn't help myself and started laughing, and opened my sketchbook to some rough sketches I had of vigilante costumes. "I- I had the same idea. Looks like I will be joining you, after all, I can't let my bro do it all alone." I explained, regaining my composure. 

        "Should we tell mom?" Zuzu asked me as we were going to brush our teeth. "Tell me what?" Mom asked from behind us. "Mom! Hi." Izuku and I said at the same time. "Tell me what?" She repeated. "So. Weareplanningonbeingvigilantes,pleasedon'ttellusno."Zuku said really quickly. Mom sighed and thought for a second, before saying, "Please don't get yourselves killed." "We'll try." I said, and Izuku and I went and brushed our teeth (#AnotherSiblingBondingMoment)

Time Skip to when they go to the mall

        This mall is huge. I looked at the shopping list, which consisted of a bunk bed (frame), two comforters, two pillows, four pillow cases, one mattress, some fabric, some posters, and other stuff. "Ok, I will get the bunk bed, mattress, and pillows, and you two will get your comforters, pillow cases, the fabric for Marinette's commissions, and other things to decorate your room." Mom told us, handing us some money (I don't know how much, imagine that it is enough, okay?). "Ok, Mom." Zuku and I both told her, and we split up, Zuku and I going to one store with Mom going to another. "WHAT THE H***? Why did you call her mom?" A male voice came from behind us.

        "CLIFFHANGER!" Shorter shouted, a contemplative look on her face. "Should it be, though?" She suddenly asked herself. "Go ahead, aren't you planning on going to sleep soon?" Taller asked Shorter. "Good point!" Shorter said. "Welp, night night, and we are at 660 words." Shorter said, followed by a yawn. "Good night Shorter." Taller said, then, upon noticing that Shorter forgot to end the A/N, added, "Your name." And it all faded to black.