***My book***

Hey! Since I'm giving you a chance at getting promoted and advertised, why don't you check out my book first?

Before you proceed, do take some time to read this extract out of my book, Small Paws, Big Pride. If you follow me, you will see that I update it often. Check it out:

Everyone knows why I'm called Everblaze

Everyone knows why I'm called Everblaze. Like, everyone. "Oh, well, his mum accidentally left him in a bush during a wildfire, but he survived, hence his name," That would be the typical response from any wolf you asked about my name. Here's a warning: Don't believe any of them. They don't know what happened that night. They weren't there at the wildfire. Since you weren't there at the fire either, here is my story.

This incident happened when a five-month-old me was being carried around by my mum when soft, furry paws landed somewhere behind Mum and I. Suspicious, Mum turned back. There were only a few trees and lots of grass and pebbles. There was obviously no one stalling us. Mum shook her head, probably thinking she was dreaming and continued trudging along the wild plain.

A while later, I heard extra footsteps. I then yelped to alert Mum of the footsteps. She dropped me on the ground and turned around once again. There was still no one behind us. I felt puzzled and foolish; why wasn't there anyone following us? I was sure I had heard footsteps. I then shook my head and moved on.

As I passed another tree, my hackles rose, sensing something flying towards me. I instinctively leapt forward in that split second, and then I heard something slam on the ground exactly where I had been a second ago. Bam! Terror gripped me as I turned; a cougar stood before, snarling ferociously.

Suddenly, Mum swiped a paw at the cougar from behind and a fierce fight started as the cougar and Mum circled each other, trading blows and growling loudly. I could only watch in horror from behind a massive rock. Just then, Mum's back was facing me and the cougar spotted me. It met my eyes and it dashed towards me.

I whined anxiously and raced across the damp grass as fast as I could, with the cougar hot on my heels. We zigzagged through trees, bushes, rocks, and mud. Now and then I would turn to check on whether the cougar was gaining on me or not, and he was, sprinting towards me, face full of determination. Since I was looking behind, I unknowingly collided with another wolf a year older than me.

"Ouch!" I cried.

"How dare you enter the Moonstone Pack territory? I'll teach you a lesson!" The wolf snarled, swiping at my head. The smirking wolf was the last thing I saw before I fainted.

Want more? Click here---------------------------------------------------------------->

Hope you like it! Do check it out if you have time-

What did you say? Oh, you want to read about the awards first? Okay, sure, go ahead, click that orange rectangle below.

Yes, you can press it. No, it is not another book extract :D