(MM) Full reviews

In the earlier chapter you have seen your scores. But how did you get them? Let's check out your reviews.

Note: This award gives reviews and criticism. Please do not complain to me and/or any of the judges about your scores. If you are only wanting to be showered with praise and compliments, then I suggest you leave. However, do not take our reviews to heart. We are all human and have our flaws. The suggestions given can be used or ignored, but I suggest that you read through your book's review and think about it. Having someone read your book and write a review is important: they are like Beta readers, and this may be what most people think. Thank you.

If you wish to read all of the reviews, that's fine. You can learn what other writers have trouble with and then make you don't. But NO HATE COMMENTS. THEY WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

Reviews:

Of Caverns and Casters (avadel)

Cover and blurb (9.5/10):

Cover:

Beautiful! It has almost the perfect colour for the book and everything goes so smoothly, it was like the cover, title and the book were made for each other, excellent job of the author.

Blurb:

Really eye- catching, like literally. It tells about how there is a runaway Prince and how he seems to be a failure in a man's eyes. Then it tells us about all the best missions (I'd like to call it that) he has gone on and got help from overall, it doesn't give out big spoilers but it DEFINITELY wants to make the reader click on 'read'.

Introduction (9/10):

The intro starts with a beautiful poem which is refreshing to the readers, then the opening scene is of how the prince once wanted to become______(can't say) then just recently wanted to be someone else, but then at the end, it's all washed away leaving him completely different and unaware of things to the exact. It's really nice as it can relate to most of the readers... starts like these are something new. Good job to the author!

Pace and fluidity (18/20):

Have you ever read those high priced paid books? Oh then you will know about this one. The pace of the chapters are going on the top and the fluidity of the book is a complete chef's kiss! The way the author can describe things so fluent is a talent which has taken long to grow! And definitely is showing up! Good job for the author!

Plot and character development (37/40):

Well, the plot is actually going quite smoothly and can actually be understood at first glance. The character development isn't much in the amount of chapters we are (judges) supposed to read, but it definitely shows a few changes. And yeah, if you met the author, give her a fist bump from me ;)

Vocabulary and mechanics (19/20):

Welp! We already know about it since I rated it like one from a paid book from the library, so you should definitely get the idea about how everything is smooth like butter and how everything is going like a chef's kiss!

(This book has been published on Amazon and had some points deducted due to the unfair advantage. Apologies to the author ~TheWordArtistBooks)

Total: 92.5

A spectacular book

~ thriller_mystery_

Edited by TheWordArtistBooks