PART 1: the beginning

A/n listen to mount Everest while u read the party scene if u want

Madeline (17)

Triplets (17)

Madeline's pov

My friend Bella was invited to the biggest house party of the year; the famous Sturniolo triplets were inviting other youtubers to their house and since Bella had 100k subs she decided to go and bring me along. I have no idea who the Sturniolo's are, but it's better than doing my trig homework.

We pull up to the the house to hear loud booms and vibrations coming from within, and the sounds of laughter and music filling the air. We go into the main area which is jam packed with sweaty bodies all grinding against each other, couples making out and friends chatting in the corners. Before long Bella ditches me for a shirtless hottie, and I am deserted. I awkwardly stand in the corner, floating around, desperately trying to find the opportunity to spark up a conversation. Taking some punch, I look around for familiar faces, before i resort to hiding in the restroom, texting and calling Bella to come and find me, but as I open the bathroom door I see a boy leant over the sink. He inhales quickly and looks in at his reflection in the mirror to see me awkwardly standing in the doorway. He glances over his shoulder, wipes his hand across his upper lip and looks at me. I slowly walk over, and realise what it was. I nod my head in a gesture to ask if it's ok to join - he hands me the straw, placing a dollar bill over a half crushed pill, crushing it more with his bent credit card, his muscles flexing. He nods curtly and i lean over. I flick my head up and stare at the ceiling, blinking, as I feel his warmth embrace me, and he reaches round to steady me. The fluorescent lights of the bathroom swirled round me and my mind went foggy. The music amplified and I could here the booming baseline of Mount Everest by Labyrinth as the boys hands caress my hips, pulling me closer. He whispers in my ear, but i can't quite make out what he says. He leads me into the dancing lights and the songs begin to blur into one as the evening fades.

A/N
We hope you like the story we have more ready to publish so will post as soon as possible
Hope u enjoy
Ps they r so hot