He's back

The next weeks were filled with expensive bottles of champagne, ridiculously expensive gifts and sex, all courtesy of Daniel. I began to truly love him, and days flew by with him, but as our relationship developed, he changed. One minute he would be taking me shopping, buying me beautiful Chanel bags and jewellery from Tiffany and Co, the next blackmailing and screaming at me - but for the most part, the good parts weighed out the bad.

It was the night of Daniel's twenty-fifth birthday, and we had just gotten back from yet another ridiculously expensive restaurant. I was wearing a white silk dress layered with thousands of dollars of gold jewellery, and satin mary jane heels.
Daniel was drunk, and slammed the door to his fancy apartment, breathing his heavy alcohol smelling breath down my neck.
He pulled my wrist so hard he practically dislocated my shoulder, and I tugged away.
"What are you doing? Do you not want to fuck me on my birthday?"
"I do, just,"
"Then come on."
I didn't move, so he reached forward tugging my neck. I stumbled backwards and he pinned me against the wall, slapping me fiercely across my cheek leaving a hot sting and pink flush.
"STOP IT!" I shriek, trying to grab his wrist to stop him, but failing, resulting in an uppercut splitting open my lip.
"Get out."
I nod, sobbing as I rush out the door with no idea where I was headed. By the time I was out of the lobby, my mascara and blood was streaked down my face .
I ended up in a gas station restroom, splashing water over my house, then going out to the shop floor, finding my way to the counter and slapping my fake ID down along with a carton of cigarettes and a can of beer.
The cashier was having problems scanning the items, and went to get replacements. The bell on the door jingled, and there he was.
The boy I thought I would never see again.
Chris. Our eyes interlocked, and he rushed over to me, taking my face in his hands, wiping away blood.
"Mads what the fuck happened to you?!"

Rushed sry bebes🥺🥺💗💗💗💗i hate this and its rushed but im just so sry for not uploading i snorted one to many lines 😝❤️‍🔥