The day everything changed

For the next couple of weeks, Chris stayed at my dorm, and I guess you could say we were in the 'honeymoon" phase of our relationship; going to the beach to watch the sunset, falling asleep in each other's arms and going on dates every other day.
We both thought in those moments, that we were the only two people in the world, and we would be in love forever.
But of course we were wrong.
The universe had other plans.

the day everything changed.
The restaurant was made up of deep, velvety red carpets, and ornate carved wooden tables with golden candle sticks and crystal chandeliers hanging from the painted ceilings. Chris was wearing a fully black suit with a turtle neck, and I was wearing a black dress with a slit down my thigh. Despite our dressing up, we still clearly didn't fit in to the rich and elaborate setting.
The butler, gold curls and crimson bow tie, lead us to our table in the middle of the room.
Chris cleared his throat. "Perhaps somewhere more private is available?" He smirked at me, a glint in his eyes as the waiter changed his course, now leading us to a quieter table in the corner of the room. I thanked the waiter as Chris scanned the menu.
"Two mimosa's."
"Please," I added. He nodded gratefully.
The waiter nodded, and disappeared.
"Didn't even get IDd," he grinned, dimples showing. I rolled my eyes, placing my hand on his, a smile lingering at my lips.

Our conversation somehow strayed to past relationships. As I mentioned my high school
boyfriend, jealousy flashed in his eyes. He continued, trying to keep up.
"For a while I dated a girl from LA - for maybe a year or so,"
"Oh, nice." I continued. "Right before we started going out, I was kinda seeing this guy from michigan," he flexed his jaw, getting ready to compete again.
"I was going out - well hooking up tbh," he paused, seeing the jealousy in my eyes now. "I think her name was Bella or something," he brushed aside. "The one you helped film a youtube video with I think, she was really good. Really good."
I stood up, pushing my chair back, my hands on the table.
"YOU FUCKED MY BEST FRIEND?!"
He leant back in his chair, his arms stretched out in front of him.
"I meaaannn... we weren't together yet or anything."
I stared at him in disbelief. He seemed way too calm, and I reached forward, tilting his head up to the light, pulling his eyelids up.
"You're high," I whispered, letting his head fall down. He laughed.
"Well," I began, my voice rising. "Fucking excuse me, Chris. I am SO sorry." I pushed the table back, as the waiter came over, carrying the drinks. Without a second thought I grabbed our waiter by the hair, pulling him in, hesitating to give him a chance to resist, but he forces his lips into me, our mouths colliding.
"Bye chris," I smiled, kicking my heels off and carrying them as I stormed out.

From that day,

A/n r we liking the angst or na??